Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

Thats one thing i have is time ,ur not wrong about set backs lol,waira said hes never seen anything like it even his mentor said WTF....I should get a medal if i pull this off haha [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Yeah, that was quite something, I also tried to research a bit online, but nothing I typed seemed to give anything remotely resembling your issue.
Gotta talk to them girls to know you still love em and have faith in em. The fact that you turned it around was impressive... I would of binned it I rate:cheers:
for waira to be stumped must really tell you something!

Waira has a mentor ? that guy must float.
great job on the bending Walter.waiting for the crack,then backing off a 1/4 turn dont work so well i tried it.
getting its frost on.
good luck
:pighug:

Hey Archie how things going yourside, thanks for the kind words on the bending the girl over.
Lets hope she takes a liking to it and works out perfectly, either way, she was getting too close to the light, so she would of gotten burnt...
So, I see it as either or in this case

Yeah, that was quite something, I also tried to research a bit online, but nothing I typed seemed to give anything remotely resembling your issue.
Gotta talk to them girls to know you still love em and have faith in em. The fact that you turned it around was impressive... I would of binned it I rate:cheers:
for waira to be stumped must really tell you something!

Hey Archie how things going yourside, thanks for the kind words on the bending the girl over.
Lets hope she takes a liking to it and works out perfectly, either way, she was getting too close to the light, so she would of gotten burnt...
So, I see it as either or in this case
I dont just talk to them ,i play them crosby stills nash and young ,and creedance clearwater revival ,they love it ,so much so ive installed a small pair of speakers hooked up to the home cinema amp in the bedroom ,missus says shes gonna get me gnomes lol

I dont just talk to them ,i play them crosby stills nash and young ,and creedance clearwater revival ,they love it ,so much so ive installed a small pair of speakers hooked up to the home cinema amp in the bedroom ,missus says shes gonna get me gnomes lol

Hope you sing a long... added CO2... plants will love you for that
Gnomes :headbang::headbang:

Hope you sing a long... added CO2... plants will love you for that
Gnomes :headbang::headbang:
U gotta sing to creedance haha cant quite harmonise the same as csny though lol,i prove bread in there too for the extra co2,free fertiliser as well seeing as i talk so much shit [emoji111]

So after a couple of hours, of the super cropping, everything seems on track, with a nice even canopy and all branches took well to the cropping
IMG_20170405_105658.jpg
IMG_20170405_105713.jpg
IMG_20170405_105734.jpg

So day 67 photo's, no change in the feeding only using the 3 Nutes (haven't even added any CalMg) think our water supply has enough of it already.
Wife got her new camera up and running so she is now the official photographer for me...
Better quality no doubt in pictures, the frost is starting to come along nicely now (photos taken under the sun)

IMG-20170408-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20170408-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20170408-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20170408-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20170408-WA0005.jpg

Back