1st Outdoor Container Grow (Six Shooter by FastBuds)

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Dream
This might be a challenge. Living in Aridzona the temps are already starting to climb. This week in the lower 90's. But.... I'm still going to give it a shot. Six Shooter by FastBuds, currently 10 days old in Solo cup of straight FF Happy Frog. Transplanting today into a 5gal fabric pot, bottom 1/3 filled with FF Strawberry Fields mixed with 3 Tbls FF Cavern Culture (high P), remainder filled with 50/50 FF Strawberry Fields & FF Happy Frog with 2 Tbls (dare I say it?) NLS Autoflower mixed in. I will leave it in the shade on the patio for several days before moving out into full sun. Hoping I can pull this one off. I will be using tap water pH'd to 6.2-6.5 and de-chlorinated and de-chlorimined using SeaChem Prime. Feeding plan is to use Recharge and organic tea. Hope it works out.

Six Shoter Day 10.jpeg

Last edited:
This might be a challenge. Living in Aridzona the temps are already starting to climb. This week in the lower 90's. But.... I'm still going to give it a shot. Six Shooter by FastBuds, currently 10 days old in Solo cup of straight FF Happy Frog. Transplanting today into a 5gal fabric pot, bottom 1/3 filled with FF Strawberry Fields mixed with 3 Tbls FF Cavern Culture (high P), remainder filled with 50/50 FF Strawberry Fields & FF Happy Frog with 2 Tbls (dare I say it?) NLS Autoflower mixed in. I will leave it in the shade on the patio for several days before moving out into full sun. Hoping I can pull this one off. Feeding plan is to use Recharge and organic tea. Hope it works out.

View attachment 1304354
I've grown both your fastbuds strains and countless others i have gorilla cookies now at week 8 also i will tag along

Sounds like we are dealing with similar temps. i will be following along.

I have 3 in pots outdoors full sun - half assed journal in outdoor section

i also have an 4x8 with a buddy in a garage, we bought a portable ac

Transplant completed. I sprinkled some 'Great White' on the roots before transplant. Letting her sit out on the patio in the shade. May let her sit there for a day two before placing out in full sun. I checked the soil PH before transplanting and it is reading 6.6. Just a note I filled the pot about 3 weeks ago and watered with some Recharge then let it sit with a black trash bag over it. Soil is still moist.

6S Day 10 Transplant 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Transplant completed. I sprinkled some 'Great White' on the roots before transplant. Letting her sit out on the patio in the shade. May let her sit there for a day two before placing out in full sun. I checked the soil PH before transplanting and it is reading 6.6. Just a note I filled the pot about 3 weeks ago and watered with some Recharge then let it sit with a black trash bag over it. Soil is still moist.

View attachment 1304392
It sure looks happy!
Good luck!!
:goodluck::pass:

View attachment 1304392
Welcome! Just a quick tip, you need to check realllllllly good for bugs if you leave your plant outside for any length of time

Six Shooter Day 14. Moved from the shade into full sun today. "Go to the light". I have hard tap water. I can see the calcium on the leaves. Don’t think I’ll need any cal/mag. Noticed the stem above the initial node is thicker than the stem coming up from the soil. Hmmmm....

Six Shooter Day 14 Shade .jpeg

Six Shooter Day 14 Into The Sun.jpeg

Last edited:
A little breezy outside today. I placed a bamboo stick in the soil and tied her to to it. She was getting knocked around too much. I don't like my lady getting knocked around.

Back