New Grower 1st grow… Banner and Girl Scout Cookies

And Banner. It’s a good looking healthy plant. I was a bit concerned but have since read that these stay shorter and bushy and can take up to 14 weeks.

30E5AFCC-BF53-4385-9971-F09B4802B92F.jpeg

Day 56- Entering Week 9.

Im excited folks! Big Girl GSC is starting to finish up and from my untrained eyes is looking pretty damned good. Pistils are turning (probably around 20-25%?). I’m planning to start flushing her this weekend for the next week or two leading into harvest, Getting a magnifier in the mail today or tomorrow (was an afterthought in the beginning) to take a look at the trichs.

Any expert guesses on how much in weight could I expect from this? I was hoping for around an ounce from each plant? I think I should meet that goal, at least from this one. Pics below..

Last edited:
Here is the other GSC. Still a week or two behind it seems? I did not defoliate or HST the main cola on this one (as I did the other). Furthermore , this one and the BB has been sharing one of the lights for most of its light cycle. Just moved her under her own light. Not sure how much this has curbed her development. I am hoping that I can stretch this one out for another month to maximize yield, but we will see. Not many brown pistils on her. Less than 5%

Lady Banner is coming along fine. Starting to get bigger. This one is quite bushy. Is it too late to defoliate this one? I think she has at least another month. A lot of little buds under..

Way way over an oz on that bigger one :smoking: smaller one will top an oz too by the looks of it. Great job over there :smokeit:

The smaller one might benefit from a good clear out, especially lower down in the middle. It could get pretty sweaty in there, some mould concerns. Have you brushed up on defoliation? Can give you some pointers if you need em, cheers

The smaller one might benefit from a good clear out, especially lower down in the middle. It could get pretty sweaty in there, some mould concerns. Have you brushed up on defoliation? Can give you some pointers if you need em, cheers

Sure. Will always take pointers. I am here to learn. :smoking:

The larger one I defoliated a about three weeks after starting pistils. Right around where I thi k the little BB is now. About a week after that supercropped the main, it was getting quite tall. Had second thoughts after doing it, bit the lower vegetation did much better I think.

I’m very hesitant to do the middle sized one this late in the game. But I admit, I’m tempted..

Back