New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

I do not think they will get any bigger. I think they are done myself. I would chop them if they were mine. Do to there age and a chance of mold. They look stunning and ready

I do not think they will get any bigger. I think they are done myself. I would chop them if they were mine. Do to there age and a chance of mold. They look stunning and ready
Thanks man. As a first grow, I appreciate the confirmation of the timing here.

No problem brother. Make sure you make a nice ball of finger and scissor hash to smoke when done pruning.

Update - day 95 for the Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookie. She's been on the cleanse for 12 days - 6 with AN Flawless Finish and the last 6 with pure pH'd RO water. I think tomorrow I'll start the harvest-dry-cure process. :woohoo:
View attachment 756528 View attachment 756529
View attachment 756531 View attachment 756532 View attachment 756533 View attachment 756534
View attachment 756538 View attachment 756537 View attachment 756536 View attachment 756535

Beautiful, that is an amazing first grow mate, you should be proud, they look done dude, I like to push them a ways past the window but yours are definitely ready for choppety chop :amazon:

I'd hit you up with a rep slap but I gotta spread more love first, what's next on the menu?

Beautiful swollen caylxes, looks perfect man. Great grow. Get some nice bud shots for us and enjoy that sweet homegrown! :cheers:

Beautiful, that is an amazing first grow mate, you should be proud, they look done dude, I like to push them a ways past the window but yours are definitely ready for choppety chop :amazon:

I'd hit you up with a rep slap but I gotta spread more love first, what's next on the menu?
Thanks for the kind words Jay. Yeh, I'm quite pleased. Amazing what can happen if you follow the great advise on this site. Next up .... the other 3 plants from this 1st grow are now on their 2nd day of Flawless Finish. So I'll be posting "final" photos of those as well by the end of the week.

I've also recently got a 2nd tent with another Amare light up and running. There I've got Fastbuds GSC and Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth on their 24th day in AutoPots with BioTabs. Those plants are being shown periodically in the two contests, Fastbuds and Indoor Grow. But I'll be starting a specific journal for them to better document my first experience with AutoPots and BioTabs.

Cheers mate.

. I can't be too concerned about the timeline since they all got off to a very slow start due to my inexperience getting the temps, RH and pH all dialed in somewhat.
Been a fun thro sometimes frustrating trip.
yup slow starts and stuff will make your plants run a little longer:pass:

Update - day 95 for the Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookie. She's been on the cleanse for 12 days - 6 with AN Flawless Finish and the last 6 with pure pH'd RO water. I think tomorrow I'll start the harvest-dry-cure process. :woohoo:
View attachment 756528 View attachment 756529
View attachment 756531 View attachment 756532 View attachment 756533 View attachment 756534
View attachment 756538 View attachment 756537 View attachment 756536 View attachment 756535
done to perfection my friend! look at them fully recessed hairs! im sure it will be a great smoke!:slap:

Thanks a whole bunch @tripaholic88 . I feel that you and @jingo are the god-parents, lol.
It's great to see things work out for you I think my first grow was the most disastrous thing in the whole world. I had like 15 plants growing for 6 months and got like an ounce of bunk weed.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Back