New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

Thanks greatly @tripaholic88 & @jingo. :thanks:That was a rapid response and great confirmation on strategy. So.... I'm holding the girl's feet to the feed and their heads to the light. It's onward with the grow.

I've backed off the BigBud completely, and I've dialed back the Bloom nutes to about 1 ml/L. But I'm still delivering 2 ml/L of CaMg+ and AN's Overdrive. Every day they get Mammouth-P added to the mix, and about every 3 days they get a liter each of ReCharge. Seems to be working OK.

@Kiefshagger - so there's your answer. No, I'm not yet flushing. And I'm not likely to start for at least another week, two or maybe three. :greenthumb:
Okay mate good choice! :d5:

If your keeping your GSC going I'd be interested to see how it turns out for you now those nutrients are doing it's magic. I'll have to try that recharge if you recommend it lol.
I'm currently high off some lower shoots off mine you wouldnt even think would get you high, been drying for a week, smoked a bowl and it hit lol
Peace bro! Don't be afraid of sampling to test the stone but do not quick dry lol!!!

no problem my friend!:pass:

Update: Day 83 for Humboldt's OG. Kush & FastBuds' GS Cookies /// Day 74 for Sweet Seeds' Trainwreck & Auto Seeds' Chemdog

Well, its been ten days since last photo update and the advice from @jingo & @tripaholic88 to "stay the course" on my then 73 day old ladies. Thanks guys, I can really see the difference. During this time I've been feeding (by the liter) 2 mg CaMg+, 1.5 mg AN Bloom, 1.8-2.0 mg AN Overdrive, Mammoth-P. ReCharge is added about every other day. Plants are consuming about 2-2.5 liters each before runoff appears. Temps and humidity holding very consistent around 70F and 50 RH.

Today I got this DBPOWER Illuminated Jeweler's Eye Loupe 30x & 60x.
Wow, beats the heck out the my old 16x non-illuminated loupe.
DBpower loop.jpg

It's help confirm that I've got some good amber trichs happening and about 70% amber pistils on my 83-day old Girl Scout Cookie. I think that tomorrow I'll start my first-ever "Flush" using AN's Flawless Finish. That's right @Kiefshagger, I think its about that time :hothot: Here's a look at her (@FastBuds) GSC:

83.GS aa.JPG
83.GS c.JPG
83.GS d.JPG
83.GS e.JPG

83.GS aaaa.JPG
83.GS f.JPG
83.GS g.JPG

Let me know if anyone thinks I'm moving too FAST(buds) here and should give her another week. Lol. Thanks. Pics of the other 3 follow in subsequent posts.

Here is her sister, the giant Humboldt OG Kush, also 83-days. I'm sure she can use another week or two. Just wondering what kind of weight/yield I'll get? :drool:
83.OG a.JPG
83.OG b.JPG
83.OG c.JPG
83.OG d.JPG
83.OG e.JPG
83.OG f.JPG
83.OG h.JPG

And last on the list is the 74-day old Trainwreck from SweetSeeds. She was always the runt and slow-poke of the group, but in the past couple of weeks she's been plumping up real nice.
I'm becoming increasingly fond of her.
74.TW a.JPG
74.TW c.JPG
74.TW d.JPG
74.TWe.JPG

74.TW b.JPG

That's it for now. Happy growing. :smoking:

:slap::slap::slap: great job man!! see what that week does at the end?:cooldance:
you got some great plants there bro just keep the course and dont rush them and you will have some of the dankest weed you ever smoked! i say flush for 5-7 days/until you got a nice fade/colors going on to show they are clean:greenthumb:

:slap::slap::slap: great job man!! see what that week does at the end?:cooldance:
you got some great plants there bro just keep the course and dont rush them and you will have some of the dankest weed you ever smoked! i say flush for 5-7 days/until you got a nice fade/colors going on to show they are clean:greenthumb:
Wow, Trip, thanks for REPS, much appreciated, along with the kind words and great advice along the way.

Update: Day 83 for Humboldt's OG. Kush & FastBuds' GS Cookies /// Day 74 for Sweet Seeds' Trainwreck & Auto Seeds' Chemdog

Well, its been ten days since last photo update and the advice from @jingo & @tripaholic88 to "stay the course" on my then 73 day old ladies. Thanks guys, I can really see the difference. During this time I've been feeding (by the liter) 2 mg CaMg+, 1.5 mg AN Bloom, 1.8-2.0 mg AN Overdrive, Mammoth-P. ReCharge is added about every other day. Plants are consuming about 2-2.5 liters each before runoff appears. Temps and humidity holding very consistent around 70F and 50 RH.

Today I got this DBPOWER Illuminated Jeweler's Eye Loupe 30x & 60x.
Wow, beats the heck out the my old 16x non-illuminated loupe. View attachment 750236

It's help confirm that I've got some good amber trichs happening and about 70% amber pistils on my 83-day old Girl Scout Cookie. I think that tomorrow I'll start my first-ever "Flush" using AN's Flawless Finish. That's right @Kiefshagger, I think its about that time :hothot: Here's a look at her (@FastBuds) GSC:

View attachment 750238 View attachment 750239 View attachment 750240 View attachment 750241
View attachment 750242 View attachment 750243 View attachment 750244
Let me know if anyone thinks I'm moving too FAST(buds) here and should give her another week. Lol. Thanks. Pics of the other 3 follow in subsequent posts.

Yeah this looks done, well done for holding off bro, great growing. Gonna be rewarded with some fine meds.

Back