New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

here mate, whats that floating sattelite dish looking thing at the left of your tent? just spotted it and havent got a clue lol
That would be my Honeywell oscillating floor fan. I love it, even though it takes up floor space. Originally I had two cheapo 7" oscillating clip-on fans for the tent. They were loud, their clips could not hold the fan in ANY position, and one totally died after 6 weeks.
tower fan - honeywell.jpg

i been looking to get 2 of them almost exact that I found on ebay rather cheap

i been looking to get 2 of them almost exact that I found on ebay rather cheap
You'll probably be happy with them. I see lots of brands around, in fact I just picked up an even bigger one for a great deal at Costco.

image.png
Yeah that's close! except I try keep in the green so plant will transpire better. it fluctuates depending on temps & rh, but rather easy keep in check I think..
yeah im a bit colour blind lol.
i see blue
then white
then yellow
then white
then blue.....
..... which one is green?.......
i really am surprisingly good at understanding the leaves....
f#*% knows how but i can see them thankfully.

Last edited:
View attachment 743831
yeah im a bit colour blind lol.
i see blue
then white
then yellow
then white
then blue.....
..... which one is green?.......
i really am surprisingly good at understanding the leaves....
f#*% knows how but i can see them thankfully.
All God's children got charts. Pick your favorite colors, mate. Here's one for those who like green:
upload_2017-5-3_16-5-19.png

i actually cant believe this. since reading this and saying

" ive never really had any issues"......

my temps have jumped to 30*c and my humidity up to 60%!
come on now... realy?
is someone having a laugh at my expense?
i wear size 10 boots but i somehow, just managed to fit them in there.
what..
a..
dick...
: (
and the lesson of the day folks is.......
dont tempt fate!!!!
grrrrr.......

@EvilScotsman - don't go kicking yourself yet. Finding yourself in the wrong part of the chart may not be such a big deal. Looking back over my spreadsheet of daily numbers, I've been outside the "sweet spot" for the majority of my grow, and I haven't killed any of the girls. But then again, neither are the girls killing any records for growth and productivity. So I think the VPD chart is just something to watch for those of us with time and the mental inclination. My next grow, which is starting soon, I'll spent some focus on the VPD thing.

just a bit nipped mate. ive been sitting pretty at around 22*c /55%, wich i knew was pretty good, for a month. i literally checked it last night. i dont have any more flaps on my tent to open now
ill get a bigger fan (currently 6" lol) and see how that goes. ill be buggered if im buying a dehumidifier though.
no, actually, thats my next google search "home made dehumidifier"
there must be a miracle way with a bowl of rice and a towel or somethin lol

just a bit nipped mate. ive been sitting pretty at around 22*c /55%, wich i knew was pretty good, for a month. i literally checked it last night. i dont have any more flaps on my tent to open now
ill get a bigger fan (currently 6" lol) and see how that goes. ill be buggered if im buying a dehumidifier though.
no, actually, thats my next google search "home made dehumidifier"
there must be a miracle way with a bowl of rice and a towel or somethin lol
Yeh, I got a spike in my RH last week, drove me crazy thinking something terrible was happening. I started flailing around with flaps and fans, and eventually did toss back in a small dehumidifier I had lying around. Jingo confirmed that this can happen later in the grow when the girls are transpiring more. That's actually what brought the suggestion from Unique to check out VPD. Now it all makes a lot more sense.

Update: Day 73 for Humboldt's OG. Kush & FastBuds' GS Cookies /// Day 64 for Sweet Seeds' Trainwreck & Auto Seeds' Chemdog

It's been more than 6 days since posting of my last photos of the girls. So here is an update - separate post for each plant. Any comments about how close we are to harvest on any of these will be greatly appreciated.
Lets start with Fastbud's GS Cookie, which has bulked up a lot in the past week and is probably the furthest along:
73.GS a.JPG
73.GS b.JPG
73.GS c.JPG
73.GS d.JPG
73.GS f.JPG
73.GS g.JPG
73.GS h.JPG
73.GS i.JPG

Back