New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

Next up is Humbolt's OG Kush. Also 73 days and twice the height of all others at 38.5 inches. I suspect she could use another week or two + ???

73.OG a.JPG
73.OG g.JPG
73.OG j.JPG
73.OG k.JPG
73.OG L.JPG
73.OG m.JPG
73.OG o.JPG
73.OG q.JPG
73.OG r.JPG
73.OG s.JPG
73.OG t.JPG

Then we have AutoSeeds Chemdog, which has also been a pretty girl. She's now 64 days:

64.CD a.JPG
64.CD b.JPG
64.CD c.JPG
64.CD d.JPG
64.CD e.JPG
64.CD f.JPG
64.CD g.JPG
64.CD h.JPG

I think you have earned the Penguin Seal of Approval .................................

thats one of the creepiest faces ever mate. thats a look that says "im a good house gest but ive secretly shat in your cornflakes"
got 1% battery left so cant watch it to find out what it is :(
be back in a half hour to fond out lol

Update: Day 73 for Humboldt's OG. Kush & FastBuds' GS Cookies /// Day 64 for Sweet Seeds' Trainwreck & Auto Seeds' Chemdog

It's been more than 6 days since posting of my last photos of the girls. So here is an update - separate post for each plant. Any comments about how close we are to harvest on any of these will be greatly appreciated.
Lets start with Fastbud's GS Cookie, which has bulked up a lot in the past week and is probably the furthest along:
View attachment 745700 View attachment 745701 View attachment 745702 View attachment 745703 View attachment 745704 View attachment 745705 View attachment 745706 View attachment 745707
Mines got the same purple tips as yours lol your very close mate have you started flushing yet?

@tripaholic88 and @jingo -- say fellas, if you got a moment, would you take a look at my 75 day old FB Girl Scout Cookie (photos from two days ago are the last post on page 27). My question is .. is she ready for the 3-day flush (from her coco) then harvest? Today I saw the first amber trich. I'm not in a rush, if another week would be advised, then I'm all for continuing to feed her. I'm just feeling very uncertain, since this is still my first grow. Thanks.

i would feed her until about 75% of the pistils have turned orange then start flushing for about 5-7 days.. thats what i do in coco 5-7 days of flush to get a nice fade on the leaves to know that its flushed enough

Thanks greatly @tripaholic88 & @jingo. :thanks:That was a rapid response and great confirmation on strategy. So.... I'm holding the girl's feet to the feed and their heads to the light. It's onward with the grow.

I've backed off the BigBud completely, and I've dialed back the Bloom nutes to about 1 ml/L. But I'm still delivering 2 ml/L of CaMg+ and AN's Overdrive. Every day they get Mammouth-P added to the mix, and about every 3 days they get a liter each of ReCharge. Seems to be working OK.

@Kiefshagger - so there's your answer. No, I'm not yet flushing. And I'm not likely to start for at least another week, two or maybe three. :greenthumb:

Back