New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

Mini-Update - Day 89 for the Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookie. She's been on flush for 6 days now, but the fan leaves are not yet yellowing. Maybe that's because I'm using AN's Flawless Finish at 2 ml per liter. ??? I don't know what to expect really as this is first time for everything for me. The other 3 girls are still feeding: 2ml CaMg, 1.8 ml Overdrive, 1.5 Bloom, Mammouth-P and then some ReCharge a few times a week. Here's a family shot, with FB GSC in the left rear. Getting real crowded in there :smokeout: Looking forward to learning about harvesting and curing soon.
89.tent.JPG

She's been on flush for 6 days now, but the fan leaves are not yet yellowing. Maybe that's because I'm using AN's Flawless Finish at 2 ml per liter. ??? I don't know what to expect really as this is first time for everything for me
if you fed higher ppm they take a while to fade.... if you want to get a nice fade flush her with some plain water and she will start in 2days or so id say due to you stripping the soil. like jingo said get your trichs where you need them and youll be fine bro. GREAT GROW! well deserved :slap: for ya

Looking nice and chunky[emoji106] I wouldn't be real concerned about getting yellow leaves long as you get the buds to look the way you want..
This may sound funny, but since its my 1st grow, frankly I really don't know exactly how I want the buds to look. But I will say, I'm liking their looks more and more each week. LOL. I just don't want to go past the point of "over-done." Thanks for the re-assurance on the leaf yellowing. I won't worry -- just focus on the buds and trichs. I don't think it will hurt to go several more days.

if you fed higher ppm they take a while to fade.... if you want to get a nice fade flush her with some plain water and she will start in 2days
Many thanks for the REP. And also for confirming my suspicion that using a flushing agent (like AN's Flawless Finish) might impact the leaf yellowing. My plain RO water has PPM of about 3. When I add the Flawless Finish, it comes up to 107. Today I cut back the FF to 50% strength, and from tomorrow on it will be nothing but pure RO water, pH'ed to 6.0.

You guys are the best ! :thanks::thanks:

This may sound funny, but since its my 1st grow, frankly I really don't know exactly how I want the buds to look. But I will say, I'm liking their looks more and more each week. LOL. I just don't want to go past the point of "over-done." Thanks for the re-assurance on the leaf yellowing. I won't worry -- just focus on the buds and trichs. I don't think it will hurt to go several more days.

Many thanks for the REP. And also for confirming my suspicion that using a flushing agent (like AN's Flawless Finish) might impact the leaf yellowing. My plain RO water has PPM of about 3. When I add the Flawless Finish, it comes up to 107. Today I cut back the FF to 50% strength, and from tomorrow on it will be nothing but pure RO water, pH'ed to 6.0.

You guys are the best ! :thanks::thanks:

Looking real nice Only! Personally I'm not convinced they can go 'over' I had my current lot finishing at various times between 75 - 95 days, and although I'm no connoisseur, the high feels the same regardless of when they finished.

Makes me wonder how long autos can actually go for, wonder when they finally die off.

Looking real nice Only! Personally I'm not convinced they can go 'over' I had my current lot finishing at various times between 75 - 95 days, and although I'm no connoisseur, the high feels the same regardless of when they finished.

Makes me wonder how long autos can actually go for, wonder when they finally die off.
Well, I'm sure I have no idea, LOL. Today the Girl Scout turned 91 days old. I swear, she won't go past 100. Also, looks like a couple of her tent mates from the 1st grow will be following with the flush starting in another week. I can't be too concerned about the timeline since they all got off to a very slow start due to my inexperience getting the temps, RH and pH all dialed in somewhat.
Been a fun thro sometimes frustrating trip.

Beautiful girls u got going there bruv.. :slap: ...do you have a scope..then you could just check the trichs.. more amber - more of a couch-lock... anyways thats great for a 1st grow bro.. enjoy ur bud!!!

Wow @MiNi. Thanks a bunch for the rep and kind words. I had a 16x loop from rock collecting days, and a nice magnifying glass, but neither was really strong enough for the job. So I recently got a lighted 30x loop (see top of page 29 for pic), and that made a huge difference. I can tell that we're still got a ways to go from an amber perspective. Of course, I don't want to wind up glued to the couch, but at the moment there is very little amber (only some right on the top buds) that I can see. So we'll hang on tight and keep on my feed schedule. Cheers.

Update - day 95 for the Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookie. She's been on the cleanse for 12 days - 6 with AN Flawless Finish and the last 6 with pure pH'd RO water. I think tomorrow I'll start the harvest-dry-cure process. :woohoo:
95.GS d.JPG
95.GS s.JPG

95.GS e.JPG
95.GS f.JPG
95.GS g.JPG
95.GS u.JPG

95.GS q.JPG
95.GS p.JPG
95.GS n.JPG
95.GS k.JPG

Back