New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

Yeah my schedule gives you all these exact feed levels over about 12 weeks but I only use maybe for different feed levels. I have one for veg 1-4 transition and then one for bloom and late bloom. I always adjust my nutrients by how my plants look and what my environment is up to and I just go for those four basic mixes and work from there.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Hey @Only1Sky !!
Your plants have come along way! They have rebounded nicely my friend! That OG kush is going to have a great yield -- bud sites galore!! Your killing it man. Time for some awesome bud production!

Hey @Only1Sky !!
Your plants have come along way! They have rebounded nicely my friend! That OG kush is going to have a great yield -- bud sites galore!! Your killing it man. Time for some awesome bud production!
Yeh, thanks man. I'm real happy and excited. I'm checking my feed mixes before pouring them in, and adjusting with tiny amounts of baking soda to make sure that my pH is around 6.0. Previously, it had been down as low as 5.3.

Lately I've increased my calmag to 2.5 ml/L at each feeding --- but I still am getting what looks like a deficiency in the leaves -- yellow spotting, etc. I wondering about the Amare 450, its so strong. I keep raising up up an inch or two every day to keep even with the growth of OG Kush and the others. So I'd say I'm running it about 24" above the canopy. Do you think I should try even more calmag, like maybe 3.0 or more ???

Yeah my schedule gives you all these exact feed levels over about 12 weeks but I only use maybe for different feed levels. I have one for veg 1-4 transition and then one for bloom and late bloom. I always adjust my nutrients by how my plants look and what my environment is up to and I just go for those four basic mixes and work from there.
Ah, that's a nice way to think about feed schedule, I like it. Four levels or phases. So your four are: 1) veg, 2) transition, 3) bloom, and 4) late bloom. Is there kinda of a 5th -- the finish that involves just plain water, or using just a flushing/finishing additive, for 5-10 days before harvest ???

Yeh, thanks man. I'm real happy and excited. I'm checking my feed mixes before pouring them in, and adjusting with tiny amounts of baking soda to make sure that my pH is around 6.0. Previously, it had been down as low as 5.3.

Lately I've increased my calmag to 2.5 ml/L at each feeding --- but I still am getting what looks like a deficiency in the leaves -- yellow spotting, etc. I wondering about the Amare 450, its so strong. I keep raising up up an inch or two every day to keep even with the growth of OG Kush and the others. So I'd say I'm running it about 24" above the canopy. Do you think I should try even more calmag, like maybe 3.0 or more ???

Yeah your girls are old enough to up the CaMg. My girls are only 25 days old and they all get at least 5ml/gal..with that being said, I gave all the girls a feed with just CaMg. And I got some slightly yellow tips on a couple girls. Nothing major but noticeable. I didn't think that could happen with JUST CaMg but I guess it can. At one point I was giving some of them 8ml/gal to get them back on track.

So I might dial back to about 4ml/gal of CaMg on next feed and check the results. -- regardless, I would bring yours up to atleast 3.5 - 4ml :thumbsup:

Happy Growing!!

Ah, that's a nice way to think about feed schedule, I like it. Four levels or phases. So your four are: 1) veg, 2) transition, 3) bloom, and 4) late bloom. Is there kinda of a 5th -- the finish that involves just plain water, or using just a flushing/finishing additive, for 5-10 days before harvest ???
Three days Clearwater seems to be mandatory with GH nutrients and Coco. I've done shorter but sometimes there's this real nasty taste I'm not sure what it is.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Lately I've increased my calmag to 2.5 ml/L at each feeding --- but I still am getting what looks like a deficiency in the leaves -- yellow spotting, etc.
it takes some time for the def to cease...:pass:

I'm like giving my girls in coco 0.5 ml per liter... and I've been doing that since I started feeding my girls in week 2. Basically half of GH Calimagic recommended.. and they seem to be doing fine I think... so even when I do a flush like every 3 weeks or so.. I give them RO water plus Calimagic minus the nutrients. Hope that helps somewhat.. :baked:

I'm like giving my girls in coco 0.5 ml per liter... and I've been doing that since I started feeding my girls in week 2. Basically half of GH Calimagic recommended.. and they seem to be doing fine I think... so even when I do a flush like every 3 weeks or so.. I give them RO water plus Calimagic minus the nutrients. Hope that helps somewhat.. :baked:
Hi Mini, thanks for sharing your approach. No question that CalMag is critical, especially for LED users. It's just getting it dialed in right that has been a bit tricky for me.

I think ultimately my problem was not checking the pH of my solution -- which for a while was 5.3. Now that I do check, and adjust it closer to 6, I think I seem to be doing better.

Back