Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

@tripaholic88 I strongly encourage you to get that 5 pack of LSD! Besides the fact that it is an easy grow and potent as hell, you also need some purple redemption! Strangely enough I am quite giddy about my lime green rhinos because all I've smoked for the last couple of months has been purple haha

@tripaholic88 yea I can't even lie, wish I would have gotten a 10 pack haha. Right now my plan is to have an LSD in the tent for my next few grows. I have my mature LSD and the new baby in there now. The baby will ride the lights with my photos and then I'm going to grow out my fastberry with another LSD then six shooter with another LSD then my freebie Ice Breaker photo will be the final grow in this saga and I'll have one more LSD seed to grow along side the ice breaker. I really love this strain.

Also I can't remember if I touched on this subject or not because at one point I was going to talk about it but then I thought it was an over share. The LSD-25 from Fast Buds makes me horny as well. It's really weird because it mellows me out so much that I don't even try to initiate things with my woman, but I'll just have a raging boner. It happens pretty consistently about an hour after I smoke. The first time it happened my woman looked at it and said "do you want to have sex?" because I was just sitting there with my tent fully pitched watching netflix, too stoned to be motivated haha. I just looked at her and said "mhm" and then she took the initiative with fellatio, turned into a few hours of some crazy romping. The sensations were crazy, I became my penis. Anyway now I feel again like it is an over share, but it is one of the most noticeable and likable qualities of my smoke report that I don't think i ever mentioned.

@tripaholic88 yea I can't even lie, wish I would have gotten a 10 pack haha. Right now my plan is to have an LSD in the tent for my next few grows. I have my mature LSD and the new baby in there now. The baby will ride the lights with my photos and then I'm going to grow out my fastberry with another LSD then six shooter with another LSD then my freebie Ice Breaker photo will be the final grow in this saga and I'll have one more LSD seed to grow along side the ice breaker. I really love this strain.

Also I can't remember if I touched on this subject or not because at one point I was going to talk about it but then I thought it was an over share. The LSD-25 from Fast Buds makes me horny as well. It's really weird because it mellows me out so much that I don't even try to initiate things with my woman, but I'll just have a raging boner. It happens pretty consistently about an hour after I smoke. The first time it happened my woman looked at it and said "do you want to have sex?" because I was just sitting there with my tent fully pitched watching netflix, too stoned to be motivated haha. I just looked at her and said "mhm" and then she took the initiative with fellatio, turned into a few hours of some crazy romping. The sensations were crazy, I became my penis. Anyway now I feel again like it is an over share, but it is one of the most noticeable and likable qualities of my smoke report that I don't think i ever mentioned.

LMAO Now I know why my lady friend has stopped by every evening since I harvested my LSD runt. It definitely doesn't hurt a thing!

F yea man lol i read that to my girl and told her to be ready for daddy! haha she loved it.. and this LSD is a Frosty Girl!!!:snow2::snow1:

@iampepe you know what I'm talking about haha!

@tripaholic88 you should probably start a stretching routine now so you don't pull a muscle with all the "exercise" you'll be doing haha. I harvest around 100 grams of LSD my first grow, I'm either going to get a six pack or a hernia by the end of this lol.

@tripaholic88 you should probably start a stretching routine now so you don't pull a muscle with all the "exercise" you'll be doing haha. I harvest around 100 grams of LSD my first grow, I'm either going to get a six pack or a hernia by the end of this lol.
haha lets hope its not the hernia my friend!!

On all my autoflowers I take off the first 2 branches and the first 2 leaves this gives more energy the others that are higher up on the stalk!!
i ended up doing it to my AK-47 and Blue Treacle and i noticed a great improvement doing that compared to the fastbuds i didnt snip. i was wondering around what day or at what stage of the auto do you do this at elvis? i plan on doing it to my dina bubba kush... she is on day 15 now
cam02517-jpg.562608
cam02518-jpg.562607

or do you snip the bottom 2 nodes and fan leaves after the plant achieves a certain number of nodes?

Back