Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

Organized = makes the grow a bit easier
UR Girls are looking happy happy :thumbsup:

Day 60 all cloudy trichs, a lil amber
View media item 7404
BEAUTIFUL MAN!!! when do you plan on flushing? my LSD is already frosty as hell! even the STEMS look like someone COATED them in SUGAR crystals!

BEAUTIFUL MAN!!! when do you plan on flushing? my LSD is already frosty as hell! even the STEMS look like someone COATED them in SUGAR crystals!
My last two waterings have been nothing but water. When the water leaves started to die about a week ago I gave it its last nutes, on the heavy side. They are still drinking lots of water, my temps are staying in the 70's. I'm not sure when to stop feeding the autos to be honest. @FastBuds what do you recommend?

DAY 42
I dont have time to go into details as im "working" if u want to call it that haha (im self employed). Anyways all looks great in the tent and i couldnt be happier! this will be a multiple post update due to about 40 pics
Lets get this started AFN!!!:yeah:
:photog:
LSD-25
lsd-whole-jpg.560485
lsd-flsh-jpg.560484
lsd2-jpg.560483
lsd-jpg.560486
lsd-under-jpg.560478

Now for the Frosting!
lsd-stem-trich-jpg.560482
lsd-stem-trich2-jpg.560481
lsd-trichs-jpg.560479
lsd-main-close-jpg.560480

not too bad for only being in full flower for less than a week!

@tripaholic88 the girls ended up looking pretty nice man! My rhinos are frosty as hell, but they are just so tiny I just want to move to the next grow! Looks like your girls did enough growing to get some decent weight off of them. I'm about to pop over to your other thread to see the treacle and ak muwahaha. Good work!

@tripaholic88 the girls ended up looking pretty nice man! My rhinos are frosty as hell, but they are just so tiny I just want to move to the next grow! Looks like your girls did enough growing to get some decent weight off of them. I'm about to pop over to your other thread to see the treacle and ak muwahaha. Good work!
:thanks: yea i agree man. im gonna get a 5 pack of these LSD-25's and do a coco run in the future which i cannot wait for!!

Buds are looking good! About those spots, Cal def is my opinion, mine did that too. I gave them 5 ml per gal after I noticed it. Noted they need more for the next grow....
thank you i upped her .5 ml and will up another .5 for good measure tomorrow!

That 25 is looking sweet !

:pass::cheers::pass:

Gotta do those next myself...:smoking:

:slap:

Back