Grow Mediums 1st Coco 180w LED/125w-250wCFL (Slow starter)

Canna has a niice calculater on their home page buddy.. but keep in mind its ment for photo strains..so i would keep it on the low side of it "My 2 cents"

you can increase to 1 ml now buddy..just watch your leafs for any signs.. hunger/burn basicly

Canna has a niice calculater on their home page buddy.. but keep in mind its ment for photo strains..so i would keep it on the low side of it "My 2 cents"

you can increase to 1 ml now buddy..just watch your leafs for any signs.. hunger/burn basicly

Thats the plan, trying to figure out dialling in, whats common signs of hunger, think I know signs of burn and def pretty well now "Bailers Booya"I will increase to 1ml / L tomorrow after the foliar spray.
I am going to print off a few different feeding schedules for coco, and canna etc
Is it to late to add rhizo? if so / not whats the cut off point?
Hope you all had a sweet weekend!

Cheers guys
stonedBRO:peace:

nice grow ya got going! :Sharing One:

whats common signs of hunger

your leafs will start yellowing/fade.. from the bottom up starting on the big fan leafs.. keep updating with pics and we will see it :) i bet youl see it pretty fast yourself..you can go trough my sweet tooth grow and see there..they where starting to yellow so i had to upp the feed :coffee2:

Is it to late to add rhizo? if so / not whats the cut off point?

check the canna calculator bud :thumbs: they have it in there ..i`ve never used it myself

i recomend you to read alittle around..specially in the stickie threads..alot of useful info there for you to bring along on your adventure :Sharing One:

Don't worry I am going to be find a canna feeding schedule when I order them. And I search new threads when ever I have a bit of free time :) this place is like a library, if only I researched this much in my exams eh :smoke:
My next plan is to learn the canna nutes schedule for a auto flower, looking into new things every day, I have formed a home made scrog net that might get used once I know when to install it.
Also figured out how to use a digital timer which i lost the instructions to now I can get rid of my manual noisy ticking plug in timer. "pher Wiggle"

You mind if I tag along stonedBRO? Good luck with the grow.

You mind if I tag along stonedBRO? Good luck with the grow.

By all means my friend, pull up a pew.
I am sure one of the more experienced users here will walk you through how to sub to a thread soon if they have not already.
Are you aware of the AFN Live Help thread?

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help or signpost you to who can :)

Play safe,
stonedBRO

- - - Updated - - -

Dear All,

You will be happy to hear that I have (finally) now got the 4 additional canna coco products (pk13/14,cannazym, boost and rhizo) and an EC pen. So tomorrow a new batch of new will be brewing and I will post the EC / PH of water before, and run off after.

SCIENCE BITCH.
Can not wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sub to a thread= top of the page, right below the thread title (doesn't matter if it's the 1st page or 50th page of the thread), click thread tools, sub to thread.

Dear All,

You will be happy to hear that I have (finally) now got the 4 additional canna coco products

:dance2::woohoo:"Bailers Booya"

Day 26

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture343378-day-26.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture343376-day-26.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture343377-day-26.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture343375-now-have-spy-cam-installed-my-space-so-i-can-keep-eye-my-babies-recording-temps-rh-24-7-whilst-i-am-away-without-having-open-tent-fill-my-room-unwanted-light-attention-neighbours.jpg

Added rhizo and cannazym, will update with Ec reading soon.
Also go a cheeky spy cam in there so I can check it will I'm out the house.

Last edited:
Back