Grow Mediums 1st Coco 180w LED/125w-250wCFL (Slow starter)

Looking very fine, stonedBRO!

Last edited:
Introduction of:
Canna A/B: 3ml
Cannazym 5.5ml
Rhizo: 5ml

PPM: 510
PH: 7.3
EC: 0.72

Then PH down to 5.5

Using the hard water light coco feed schedule at 50% strength roughly as a guide.

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture343410-using-canna-coco-schedule-50%25-strength-guide.png

Tomorrow I will PH / EC feeds and run off, increasing the A/B to 4ml / 4L, which I lowered to 3ml / 4L for introducing the rhizo and cannazym.

I showed a friend, who thinks my biggest one has sex'd and is female, will start giving it boost nutes in about a week, and the others when ready.

Glad your enjoying the show so far a9ymous!

if you dont mind..could you add ml/L of what youre mixing? :Sharing One: that sorta stuff interests me ^^

edit..sorry brother..i didnt see the last page b4 i posted :)) good stuff :slap:

if you dont mind..could you add ml/L of what youre mixing? :Sharing One: that sorta stuff interests me ^^edit..sorry brother..i didnt see the last page b4 i posted :)) good stuff :slap:

HAPPY 420, decided to spend the day doing some EC testing with my ladies seeing as I couldn't make it to Hyde Park, London for the weed rally.
So after a vape I got scientific and here is some data for you:

Yesterday I paled 4 Litres of room temp 'evaporated' water into my mixing bowl, slightly higher doses of the nutes, injected 4ml of canna A/B, 4.5 ml of rhizo, 5.5ml cannazym, slowly going to introduce boost nutes at micro doses as they pre flower.

I believe the PPM pen I use to be on the Hanna scale, (its the blue ebay one from china), so the EC above of 0.72 before feeding would actually just be over 1.0. (aproxx readings)The run off for Thursday read as follows:
PH: 5.9 PPM: 444 EC: 0.95
PH: 5.9 PPM: 394 EC: 0.8
PH: 5.8 PPM: 440 EC: 0.88

The run off for friday read as follows:
PH:5.8 PPM: 446 EC:0.89
PH:5.8 PPM: 455 EC:0.91
PH:5.9 PPM: 437 EC:

I am putting in 1300ml per plant, today will measure, the ml of run off, and up date with ph and ppm/ec of run off.
About to mix up a 4L batch containing,
A/B: 4ml
Calmag:1.5ml
Rhizo:5ml
Cannazym:5ml
and roughly 0.8ml ph down.

Straight out my tap is 227 PPM EC 0.45 PH7.7
My room temp water out the evape bucket is 216 PPM which is like
EC 0.42, PH:8.1
So the EC is is slightly less but whatever it is that causes the drop leaving out in the vented bucket a few days causes the PH to rise.

Adding 4ml A/B to my 4 Litre batch causes PH to drop to 7.2 and PPM to rise to 506 EC:1.0
Adding 5ml Rhizo = PH 7.5 PPM: 495 EC: 0.98
Adding 5ml cannazym = PH: 7.2 PPM: 511 EC:1.02
Adding 1.5ml calmag = PH: 7.3 PPM: 563 EC: 1.11
Adding 0.85ml PH Down = PH:5.5 PPM:580 EC:1.17

So thats my 4L mix, nearly 1.2 EC feed, I will up date with tomorrows run off readings. I test yesterdays run off, the next day I feed, but the run off drips into a zone which the pots do not sit in.
Leaving it for 24hours in the tent environment may evape it and alter readings but its not practical for me to wait for the run off to stop dripping and measure right away.
Just poured in my 1300ml to each lady from the batch, its Day 29.
Heres Day 28's run off readings= 1300ml feed
1)1000ml run off PH: 5.9 PPM: 526 EC: 1.05
2)900ml run off PH: 5.9 PPM: 476 EC: 0.95
3)690ml run off PH: 5.8 PPM: 504 EC: 1.0

- - - Updated - - -

Time for another bag after that essay! But glad I have accurate reading system now, I have lable'd pots and drip buckets so I know which reading is from which plant, so who's feeding the most and the little etc :)Will get a pic up tonight, time to get high and go to frankie and bennys (Y)

Last edited:
Today I am thinking up a system as to how I can feed the babies without having to open the tent and shine light all round the room, I can tune off the lights, which I would rather not do, or wake up before lights on, again a pain in ass, or just keep my curtains closed and open/close the tent as quick as possible.
I am thinking of running plastic tubes down into each pot, these plastic tubes would be connected large container that would have a funnel I could just pour feeds into, gravity would pull down the feeds evenly through the tubes to each lady. Then I could just pour my feeds in the funnel and not have to open my tent in a perfect world. But I have not done measurements, or really thought into it to much and I do not have the gear to make it happen but its just an idea.

Heres Day 29's run off readings, they are now actually labelled 1/2/3,
Day 28's run off order was random but listen like below= 1300ml feed

1)825ml run off PH: 5.8 PPM: 478 EC: 0.96
2)800ml run off PH: 5.9 PPM: 455 EC: 0.88
3)690ml run off PH: 5.8 PPM: 497 EC: 0.99

Here is todays 4000ml mix feed:
A/B: 4ml
Calmag:0.3ml
Rhizo:5ml
Cannazym:5ml
and roughly 0.81ml ph down.
PH:5.5 PPM: 548 EC: 0.89

Will get some pics up soon, looking bushy and better in size, and the space they now cover.
Some leafs look a little affected by the increased nutes, so after this batch I will ease off a bit, just in case, don't want any leafs to go crazy on me now things seem under control. I think its just the introduction of the rhizo and cannazym and soon it will be used to it, but will lighten just in case and if all is well and good will start building up again till I find a happy medium :)

Play safe,
stonedBRO

you seem to got it under control stonedBRO :thumbs:

how come you got 3 readings from 1 day?

:Sharing One::peace:

Seems like alot of hard work and effort for something so easy to do anyway. Know stealth is an issue but sure keeping the curtains shut while feeding will be fine.:thumbs:

Hey Roy,

I have 3 buckets, one under each one of my air pots, the circumference of the bucket bottom is smaller than the air pot, so it sits them about 4/5" from the bottom of the bucket, plenty of room for run off to drain and wait to be measured. I have now got the pots and buckets numbered, so i can track which reading to each plant.

Seems like alot of hard work and effort for something so easy to do anyway. Know stealth is an issue but sure keeping the curtains shut while feeding will be fine.:thumbs:

Yeah I know was just an idea, and more effort than its worth but I was thinking along the lines of an automatic feeding system in the end so I could just mix 1 week res of nutes and time the feeds/doses. A lot of effort for 3 plants but the method would be more of less the same for a bigger run. Would be handy if to go on holiday and such like if you had no one to feed for you, webcam streamed to you, auto feeding, or even on a separate site maybe, a guy can dream right? :p
But for this run, opening and closing is deffo worth the effort (Y) get to inspect things with the naked eye :drool:

DSC_0295.jpg

Sorry about the small jpeg attachment but uploading pics and shit recently on my macbook is being weird not sure if its I.P, browser or MBP. But give it a click thats my space now, and was taken yesterday after feeding.

Back