Grow Mediums 1st Coco 180w LED/125w-250wCFL (Slow starter)

Coco LED CFL grow. PH issues, wrong nutes, and light changes. Day 17

Hey guys, got some new pics to post.
Hope your all good (Y)
Any advice will be well appreciated. Still feeding 0.5ml / L. New shoots, new lights, new nutes, using just over a litre a day with nutes, fair bit of run off into buckets.

ower.net/forums/members/stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture340886-day-17-nute-burn-ph-issue.jpg[/IMG]
stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture340831-day-17.jpg

I have had issues with ph and nutes since day 1, but think i have finally got on top of this. This is the damage I encountered since starting my first grow.

Currently feeding 0.5ml / L, 1.3 Litres daily with calmag now and then.
Was feeding 1ml / L before signs of burn, and feeding biobizz grow @ 1ml/ Litre before that. Think I stunted them a bit with the wrong nutes, ph, and light change but hoping from here things will be a little better (Y)

Comments please.

Play safe,
stonedBRO

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture340886-day-17-nute-burn-ph-issue.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture340886-day-17-nute-burn-ph-issue.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 340890View attachment 340890

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 340890View attachment 340890

Hey stoneBRO i merged all your like Threads into your coco thread. Keep all your questions in here or Live Help Thread dont start new Threads for the same Q's. Thank Bro enjoy :tiphat:

toke:Sharing One:

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture340878-bluematic-day-17-slight-nute-burn.jpg

Having some issues with camera, uploading and BB codes...will sort out my profile and albums, pics at the weekend guys :) Day 19, things are looking up! Almost like my babies forgot the bad treatment and looking the new ph feeds and lights!

Play safe,
stonedBRO

try to fill in some info for us my friend.. what was the ph?

are you messuring ppm/ec? ph in? runof?

some pictures is also at great help for us to help you out the best way :Sharing One:

try to fill in some info for us my friend.. what was the ph?

are you messuring ppm/ec? ph in? runof?

some pictures is also at great help for us to help you out the best way :Sharing One:

Hey Roy,
Feeds currently stand at 4Litres of water, left for a couple days to evaporate, with 0.5ml / litre of Canna A/B diluted and ph down to 5.6~ Split evenly between the 3 ladies.
feeding like that the last week and shown a lot of progress since the nute change and lighter feeds, could be down more to the LED light I put above but seeing as I changed both on the same day, I won't no what it was that made the perk up but I imagine it's a combination of the two. I do not EC feeds yet, need a new pen, mine got lost somewhere between here and Hong Kong apparently. I do not ph my run off but I will later in today's update.
i will have pics and a proper update later today pal :) possibly a review of my volcano vape being put up if your into that sort of thing

cheers for for getting involved :hug:
Play safe,
stonedBRO

good stuff StonedBRO :Sharing One:

possibly a review of my volcano vape being put up if your into that sort of thing

We LOVE that kinda stuff buddy :)) and we actually just got a new thread up for them pen reviews.. check it out :)
[h=1]AFN PH meter Reviews and Ratings[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 17
stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture340878-bluematic-day-17-slight-nute-burn.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342038-day-17-nute-burn.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342037-day-17-nute-burn.jpg

Had a little nute burn so lowered feeds to 0.5ml / L.

Day 22

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342039-day-22.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342040-day-22.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342041-day-22.jpg

Happy with the progress since the new light and light feeds over the last week. 1300ml per plant with 0.5ml of canna a/b per litre.
Planning on upping the dose soon to 1ml per litre...when would be a good time do you think?

All feed back welcome,
play safe,
stonedBRO

Day 17

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342038-day-17-nute-burn.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342037-day-17-nute-burn.jpg

Day 22
stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342039-day-22.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342040-day-22.jpg

stonedbro-albums-1st-grow-coco-led-cfl-bluematic-picture342041-day-22.jpg

Lighten feeds A/B to 0.5ml per litre, calmag here and there in 4 Litres, 1300ml per plant per day.
Going to spray with PM Evolution tonight and boost feeds to 1ml / litre but when do you think I should increase the feed strength?
Hoping to have an EC very soon! Does anyone have a good link for a beginners guide to coco and EC feeding?

Hope you enjoy the pics and updates guys :)
Also done a review on my vape, links in my sig

Play safe,
stonedBRO:peace:

I've been careful with feeding until first set of true leaves. Your day 22 is ready for up.
As a side note I've been soaking coco with 2.5ml/1.5l Canna a+b before putting seeds in. Those seeds (auto and photo) now pushing leaves with no problems (except stretch but that's due the light).

Last edited:
Back