Hey man :) I might have missed the smoke reports ? But did you sample anything completely grown with MC yet ? I’ve been using it since flowering began . I took a sample branch of some low hanging fruit from a northern cheese haze from Mephisto & put it in a paper bag above the lights until the stems snapped ( 5 days ) @ 63% rh & put it in a jar . After a week of burping, it still smells like hay ? I’m thinking the high N in the MC might contribute to this ? Or just premature hanging fruit that needs a proper cure? No doubt it grows the shit out of my plants , just thinking maybe 10. In N is to strong for a plant in its last month?

These gals are like the energizer bunny they keep going and growing LOL.
1365193e7bbddfb12e5b32262c2243ec.jpg
919319cfc78ee8115389c222f54fa65a.jpg
8712d3f3046cc1e38e5f6703ee799e2a.jpg
e14b5a4d88201883938840bfbc1525d9.jpg
dc7c8b4d2e918aaf3c4f8f655d554d69.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Those girls are looking amazing

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hey man :) I might have missed the smoke reports ? But did you sample anything completely grown with MC yet ? I’ve been using it since flowering began . I took a sample branch of some low hanging fruit from a northern cheese haze from Mephisto & put it in a paper bag above the lights until the stems snapped ( 5 days ) @ 63% rh & put it in a jar . After a week of burping, it still smells like hay ? I’m thinking the high N in the MC might contribute to this ? Or just premature hanging fruit that needs a proper cure? No doubt it grows the shit out of my plants , just thinking maybe 10. In N is to strong for a plant in its last month?

Haven't harvested yet and only my 3 rd grow my current Kush grow is close so I should have a smoke report in a month or so. Immature buds can have a hay smell from what I've been told

I dont think the N is that high I ran Cha Ching 3 days b4 chop on my 1st grow it's like 9% N no hay smell or taste burns clean ash. With MEGA CROP you can cut the grams per gallon down and feed less at a time but feed every watering to give it a constant supply as long as it's growing plants need food. Like I said I feed almost till chop. Thx for the heads up will let you know my results from my Kush grow stop in and ck it out

I dont think the N is that high I ran Cha Ching 3 days b4 chop on my 1st grow it's like 9% N no hay smell or taste burns clean ash. With MEGA CROP you can cut the grams per gallon down and feed less at a time but feed every watering to give it a constant supply as long as it's growing plants need food. Like I said I feed almost till chop. Thx for the heads up will let you know my results from my Kush grow stop in and ck it out
It’s my first indoor rodeo, grown out doors since the 90’s ;) you’re kush grow is awesome! I love the purple, just ordered some glueberry & blackberry kush from Dutch Passion & can’t wait to grow it ! Your threads are the reason I ordered MC , I like simple;) . I don’t want to feel like I’m cooking meth every time I feed my girls . I’m a burn out hence my handle & mixed shit wrong and forget did I add this yet & dump shit out & start over ! Getting piped up prior don’t help none lol!

Back