It’s my first indoor rodeo, grown out doors since the 90’s ;) you’re kush grow is awesome! I love the purple, just ordered some glueberry & blackberry kush from Dutch Passion & can’t wait to grow it ! Your threads are the reason I ordered MC , I like simple;) . I don’t want to feel like I’m cooking meth every time I feed my girls . I’m a burn out hence my handle & mixed shit wrong and forget did I add this yet & dump shit out & start over ! Getting piped up prior don’t help none lol!

:toke: :thanks: it hasn't took my long to figure out I'm hooked on MEGA CROP like with any nute you still need to learn what your plant likes as far as amounts. I feel I pushed the Kush girls to their max with MEGA CROP got tip burn and have held there. It's by far the simplest to work with

:toke: :thanks: it hasn't took my long to figure out I'm hooked on MEGA CROP like with any nute you still need to learn what your plant likes as far as amounts. I feel I pushed the Kush girls to their max with MEGA CROP got tip burn and have held there. It's by far the simplest to work with
Yep, its burn victim proof lol!

Just tracked my Autocobs :thanks: @BigSm0 :slap: they will be here next mail run :woohoo::woohoo: can't wait you the man :pass:

I never had a problem with govt holidays until I started shipping lights. Monday is Presidents‘ Day so no progress. With the amount of online sales, Amazon alone I think Sunday’s should be open for business. Then again it gives me a day to catch up.

I never had a problem with govt holidays until I started shipping lights. Monday is Presidents‘ Day so no progress. With the amount of online sales, Amazon alone I think Sunday’s should be open for business. Then again it gives me a day to catch up.

It's all good and they way your lights grow luck catching up :LOLStoned: just saying

Live from the cob garden
6c36d1365a8264c59bae880771454b5b.jpg
269cd59b31329624c82d7d3ae252cae2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I ordered the Cal Mag from Greenleaf and starting adding it today at half the recommended dose and have MEGA CROP @ 4 grams per gallon with Sweet Candy feeding every day. Heavy feeding followed by what's left the next day seems to be working out pretty dang good at this rate so will continue till week 6 when I'll stop Cal Mag and increase to 5 grams per gallon
90cc6f77286eedd54bd636fcadc6e9c1.jpg

Back