Ok thanks. And they're all 50w or so? Dang I was starting seedlings out at 30-36" and dropping to 10-12" in flower I think I'm fryin em
Hope not

Ah. Well it's all kinda making sense now. I've had foxtailing to some extent on everything I've grown(started under cob) and dificiencies and burning. Too much light kinda fits all the descriptions they're just not "bleached" or burned up top. Just kinda can't get enough p and foxtaily

What's your led distance from canopy? And what kind of light cycle do you run? I'm trying to pin down a foxtailing issue in my tent and I'm hoping I'm just giving em too much at 12" w/ reflectors 24/7
How was the rest of the grow tent? Foxtailing is from stress which usually is from to much light but also heat can be a factor in this. What drives me mad is seeing breeders post pics of these fox tailed buds. Like they are proud of it. If I was in charge I’d eliminate every foxtailed plant the second I saw it.

Cob growing is different. There are losses in most style lights but cobs being directional have much less loss. Higher efficiency too which leads to more light. If you forget the wattage part and use more caution I bet you’ll have much better results. Loading up on cal throughout the grow and phosphorus in Flower helps too.

Here's what my girls looked like b4 changing to all Auotcobs on 2-19
3af4f3462ab5efbe1b3734d593d05f07.jpg

Today's update 2-26 6 days later :poof::jawdrop:
ace8e7a31a56bfb5c24a9f8f21287201.jpg

@BigSm0 :thanks: :slap: :bump: :pass:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it me or is the canopy much more even in just 6 days? Or was it LST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the beauty of the Autocob:woohoo: you can adjust lights to sorta even out things out I didnt think anyone would notice good eye. Only 3 plants have been LST

Back