This is unbelievable @Dabber. Insane growth rates. The plants are on overdrive all the time.

@BigSm0 they're Autocob / MEGA CROP gals, all can I say is this with the right light and the right nute which IMO I've the best of both even a rookie like myself can rock

I just got back from the AutoCob garden and OMG I may need a bigger space LMAO The plant in the center she's the gal to watch. Not sure but she looks to have grown 3 inches since yesterday
f78c22f1033d863f3480d0b7acf95534.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I just got back from the AutoCob garden and OMG I may need a bigger space LMAO The plant in the center she's the gal to watch. Not sure but she looks to have grown 3 inches since yesterday
f78c22f1033d863f3480d0b7acf95534.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Damn man!! This is crazy. This is exactly why I wanted another 4 autocobs in my 2x4x6 space. Photos love extra light and the fact that I yielded more than expected with just 4 autocobs with a terrible canopy makes me think i can hit 15g a stick consistently no matter what with 8 cobs. it wasnt a lot of canopy but lots of light the first time so I need to replicate this with my 30-40 clones finally to truly know the power of the autocobs.

Which clearly....they are powerful as hell.

Damn man!! This is crazy. This is exactly why I wanted another 4 autocobs in my 2x4x6 space. Photos love extra light and the fact that I yielded more than expected with just 4 autocobs with a terrible canopy makes me think i can hit 15g a stick consistently no matter what with 8 cobs. it wasnt a lot of canopy but lots of light the first time so I need to replicate this with my 30-40 clones finally to truly know the power of the autocobs.

Which clearly....they are powerful as hell.

:toke: :thanks: I'm going to buy some springs and start playing with the light to try and even out the canopy around my center plant which will stay there she likes it :LOLStoned:. 8 Autocobs in 8 sq ft better get a taller tent :funny: that = 1 Autocob per sq ft :holymoly:

:toke: :thanks: I'm going to buy some springs and start playing with the light to try and even out the canopy around my center plant which will stay there she likes it :LOLStoned:. 8 Autocobs in 8 sq ft better get a taller tent :funny: that = 1 Autocob per sq ft :holymoly:

I'm not growing big plants so height doesn't matter to me. If anything I want to bring my bin of 2l's up more so I don't have to bend down to get to them

What's your led distance from canopy? And what kind of light cycle do you run? I'm trying to pin down a foxtailing issue in my tent and I'm hoping I'm just giving em too much at 12" w/ reflectors 24/7

The Autocobs 28" to 36" 24/0 I kept my burple lights 24" to 30" on my Kush grow and worked well

Back