New Grower 1st Autopot/Autoflower Run: 2 Toof Decay by Mephisto Genetics!

Probably, I might have to chop left soon? It doesn’t look like it’s bulking much at all so it might be done? Maybe one of you can chime in with your opinion.

Probably, I might have to chop left soon? It doesn’t look like it’s bulking much at all so it might be done? Maybe one of you can chime in with your opinion.

If you consider the tallest tops "row 1" and then each major set of internodes going down the plants are sequential, how are the trichs looking on Rows 3 and 4? That's always where I check my trichs.

Keep in mind that 10-20% amber on Row1 will probably be nowhere near done on row 4, and with this plant, it seems to be able to sit at "some amber" for a few weeks while the rest of the plant matures. On the other hand, any brown/black trichs on Row 1 or 2 start to really make me look at harvest.

Also keep in mind that the tops might stop 'looking' bigger, i.e. they don't add volume, but they could be getting denser and more potent. The buds inside the plant you can't observe might also be adding weight. That's usually what I see on my lanky sativa photos, everything up top is g2g but then you get an extra 25% from the mids.

Day 83: (02/12/21)
If you consider the tallest tops "row 1" and then each major set of internodes going down the plants are sequential, how are the trichs looking on Rows 3 and 4? That's always where I check my trichs.

Keep in mind that 10-20% amber on Row1 will probably be nowhere near done on row 4, and with this plant, it seems to be able to sit at "some amber" for a few weeks while the rest of the plant matures. On the other hand, any brown/black trichs on Row 1 or 2 start to really make me look at harvest.

Also keep in mind that the tops might stop 'looking' bigger, i.e. they don't add volume, but they could be getting denser and more potent. The buds inside the plant you can't observe might also be adding weight. That's usually what I see on my lanky sativa photos, everything up top is g2g but then you get an extra 25% from the mids.

Loving this. I'm going to check trichomes tomorrow with a USB microscope. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. It really does help a lot.

Day 83: (02/12/21)

IMG-1719.jpg

That’s where I chop, your at the peak of thc and cannabinoids it’s actually higher when all clear but most go cloudy and see a few amber. Personally I chop when 90% cloudy because I like a little racey high that mellows out in a half an hour or so where I can just chill and think “wow that was a little intense” lol eat and watch a show.
I chopped at this last time and it was a tits high I was extremely pleased to each their own tho do what work for you!!!

Attachments

• F8462EB5-0AA9-485B-B195-5BA53B724ACD.png
    F8462EB5-0AA9-485B-B195-5BA53B724ACD.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 35
Hahah, I was just going to say you've got another 2 weeks, lol. However you like the smoke is up to you, and you're definitely entering the harvest window, for sure.

For what it's worth, I can definitely see bulking in your pics, go back about 4 days and there's a clear difference in size, mostly at the bottom-ends of the colas being more full and less "spear" shaped.

I think the way this strain grows, I'd be inclined to take it a bit further and maybe risk some extra couchlock just to see the plant go all-the-way. Righty has a lot of clear trichs, at least from what I counted, so she's definitely got some days left...

You're also at the point where I'd raise up the lights a bit, they're not going to need a whole lot of energy at this point so you can probably back that off a bit and it'll reduce/limit any foxtailing or endgame light stress. Alternatively if they're dimmable, you could lower them and then dim WAY back and get the same effect.

your buds look very dense bro i think you've done very well also are they still drinking lots from the res that's when i know I'm getting close

That’s where I chop, your at the peak of thc and cannabinoids it’s actually higher when all clear but most go cloudy and see a few amber. Personally I chop when 90% cloudy because I like a little racey high that mellows out in a half an hour or so where I can just chill and think “wow that was a little intense” lol eat and watch a show.
I chopped at this last time and it was a tits high I was extremely pleased to each their own tho do what work for you!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking the left one is pretty much done as well.

Hahah, I was just going to say you've got another 2 weeks, lol. However you like the smoke is up to you, and you're definitely entering the harvest window, for sure.

For what it's worth, I can definitely see bulking in your pics, go back about 4 days and there's a clear difference in size, mostly at the bottom-ends of the colas being more full and less "spear" shaped.

I think the way this strain grows, I'd be inclined to take it a bit further and maybe risk some extra couchlock just to see the plant go all-the-way. Righty has a lot of clear trichs, at least from what I counted, so she's definitely got some days left...

You're also at the point where I'd raise up the lights a bit, they're not going to need a whole lot of energy at this point so you can probably back that off a bit and it'll reduce/limit any foxtailing or endgame light stress. Alternatively if they're dimmable, you could lower them and then dim WAY back and get the same effect.

I'm trying to gauge a time where I can chop both because I need to use the same tent to dry because of space restraints. I was thinking I'd do it today for both but I might miss out on some potential in the right plant.

your buds look very dense bro i think you've done very well also are they still drinking lots from the res that's when i know I'm getting close

Yeah, they've been drinking a lot more for a week and a half. The last day or two it has noticeably lessened. I checked and it wasn't clog related.

Back