New Grower 1st Autopot/Autoflower Run: 2 Toof Decay by Mephisto Genetics!

Day 76: (02/05/21)
Day 76: (02/05/21)
IMG-1685.jpg

I'm not sure if this is right or not, but my gut is telling me that those plants are P hungry. Don't do anything about it because I'm not even sure what to do, but as they progress that's the vibe I'm getting from the yellowing and this pinkish blush to the leaves...just an observation.

I'm not sure if this is right or not, but my gut is telling me that those plants are P hungry. Don't do anything about it because I'm not even sure what to do, but as they progress that's the vibe I'm getting from the yellowing and this pinkish blush to the leaves...just an observation.

Yeah, they're definitely not perfect. I don't know what it exactly is because I'm super new to this. I can look at pictures and compare all I want but I don't really know what exactly to do at this point. I'm just refilling the reservoir with the dosage recommended on the back of the Megacrop 2 part for bloom.

Maybe someone else can chime in with their thoughts as well. We can atleast learn something for next time.

@Mañ'O'Green we need you.

All in all they look great, I think a lot of the big name bloom phase nutes lack a bit of nitrogen and I’m always adding a little more then recommended. Maybe P hungry but I think megacrop has that covered unless it’s a bit locked out ?

Back