New Grower 1st Autopot/Autoflower Run: 2 Toof Decay by Mephisto Genetics!

Day 58: (01/18/21)
Day 58: (01/18/21)
IMG-1605.jpg

Day 59: (01/19/21): Reservoir Refill + Top feed Recharge + Pictures of Top Soil
Day 59: (01/19/21): Reservoir Refill + Top feed Recharge + Pictures of Top Soil

I'm using full bloom dosages EXACTLY like on the bag. PPM in nutrient water ends up being 800 ppm - 120 starting = ~680 ppm of Megacrop 2 part. I also do around 200ml of Recharge water around the steam. pH in the reservoir is 6.0

IMG-1612.jpg

IMG-1615.jpg

IMG-1622.jpg

IMG-1620.jpg

IMG-1618.jpg

IMG-1623.jpg

IMG-1621.jpg

IMG-1610.jpg

IMG-1611.jpg

Last edited:
@Saven I am also growing in Auto pots, however in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent. I have been enjoying your posts and while I have been growing for many years, Its always nice to see, hear and follow other grows. I have to date never posted or asked questions or commented on forums on this subject, so this will be the very first one. I am going to post some pics here for you to see my setup.

Good luck, you're doing really well!

Attached are some photos of my girls in early flowering - we have some time to go still and its mad hot where I am growing them.View attachment 1274276View attachment 1274277View attachment 1274278View attachment 1274279View attachment 1274280View attachment 1274281

@Mods as a caveat I would like to state these are photoperiod girls - I am not sure if its ok to post them here, if not, let me know or delete them.
Amazing! How many pots do you have in there

I just read this from the start; somewhere around day 28 there was some discussion of the plants being small and needing to stretch. I grew this strain a year ago, so I was smirking through day 45 and now to here where clearly...lol...not an issue.

I never got the pheno on the right, but got 2 of the smaller on the left. I found that she looked healthier with pH of 5.5-5.8 in flower, then a 10 day flush of pH adjusted water seemed to be okay. I grow in coco w/GH trio in tap water, similar format just without the autopots. This remains, by far, the best candy-flavor autoflower I've smoked, absolutely superb taste and an absolutely erotic aroma in the jar. The nose on this strain after 60 days is as good as anything I've ever smelled in my life.

I just read this from the start; somewhere around day 28 there was some discussion of the plants being small and needing to stretch. I grew this strain a year ago, so I was smirking through day 45 and now to here where clearly...lol...not an issue.

I never got the pheno on the right, but got 2 of the smaller on the left. I found that she looked healthier with pH of 5.5-5.8 in flower, then a 10 day flush of pH adjusted water seemed to be okay. I grow in coco w/GH trio in tap water, similar format just without the autopots. This remains, by far, the best candy-flavor autoflower I've smoked, absolutely superb taste and an absolutely erotic aroma in the jar. The nose on this strain after 60 days is as good as anything I've ever smelled in my life.

I love this kind of information. People online were telling me that Toof Decay really wants that boost in P/K in flower, moreso than other strains. There was also a guy on reddit who said that even though a lot of people chop their Toof Decays around Day 75, that they tend to bulk up even more a week after that even though the trichomes stay otherwise. I'll post a screenshot of the post I read below:

Just good information between growers! :)

I can't comment on whether boosting PK helps, I grew mine using Lucas ratios for coco, 1gram/gallon epsom salt + 2ml Micro + 3ml Bloom.

As far as taking it late, 100%, I wouldn't even THINK about cutting it in the 70's, definitely in the 80's. I took my second one out a bit longer than the first and definitely noticed an improvement in the flavor and smell.

I can't comment on whether boosting PK helps, I grew mine using Lucas ratios for coco, 1gram/gallon epsom salt + 2ml Micro + 3ml Bloom.

As far as taking it late, 100%, I wouldn't even THINK about cutting it in the 70's, definitely in the 80's. I took my second one out a bit longer than the first and definitely noticed an improvement in the flavor and smell.

Great. I was planning on going a bit late anyways. I appreciate you coming in and dropping some knowledge.

Back