Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blueberry Ghost OG is a Original Sensible strain I bought at lindaseeds.com Right now they are on a promo, 3+1, 5+2, and 10+4! I might snag a 10 pack!

Snag! Snag! Snag!

@pop22: Thank you for sharing!!
Just went through this entire post and gues what...Ordered me some seeds from Linda even though I'm mid grow right now and probably won't be able to sow them until next year... :thumbsup:
Call me impatient ;)

Update:

Linda Seeds Auto Mazar XXL doing well in the greenhouse. I was worried they'd stay small but they are putting on height now, probably pre-flower stretch. A couple are short but I think thye'll produce well. All the bud from these is going to make RSO for my daughter so the more bud the better. Of course I'll have to snag a bud or two to vape/smoke!

Auto Mazar XXL p1 -pic1 -6-30-2020.jpg
Auto Mazar XXL p2 -pic1 -6-30-2020.jpg
Auto Mazar XXL p3 -pic1 -6-30-2020.jpg
Auto Mazar XXL p4 -pic1 -6-30-2020.jpg

Update:

Linda Seeds Auto Mazar XXL doing well in the greenhouse. I was worried they'd stay small but they are putting on height now, probably pre-flower stretch. A couple are short but I think thye'll produce well. All the bud from these is going to make RSO for my daughter so the more bud the better. Of course I'll have to snag a bud or two to vape/smoke!

View attachment 1208133View attachment 1208134View attachment 1208135View attachment 1208136
I use rso aswell and absolutely love it and have noticed that distilate doesn't work aswell gram for gram for me although the distilate does hit faster but I think rso feels the same but with something I can't put my finger on whole plant/trim and bud rso for the win. Wat do u store in and how do u guys dose it? I have capsules but most of time I squirt a big glob on my finger and swallow it then eat.

I got silicone jars for storage. I warm it up and draw the oil up into syringes. I wash out the resin that remains in the syringes with alcohol and let it evaporate to save the oil! I've also dosed it into 300mg capsules, I foget the size.

I use rso aswell and absolutely love it and have noticed that distilate doesn't work aswell gram for gram for me although the distilate does hit faster but I think rso feels the same but with something I can't put my finger on whole plant/trim and bud rso for the win. Wat do u store in and how do u guys dose it? I have capsules but most of time I squirt a big glob on my finger and swallow it then eat.

Update:

They have good size and shape for outdoor.
My outdoor DP Auto Mazar I did a few years ago had a huge pre-flower stretch.
The internodal length was quite long, but then the buds themselves nice and tight.
1593570183900.png

Your daughter uses the RSO medically?

Last edited:

I got silicone jars for storage. I warm it up and draw the oil up into syringes. I wash out the resin that remains in the syringes with alcohol and let it evaporate to save the oil! I've also dosed it into 300mg capsules, I foget the size.

I also got into RSO for a while.
I used ethyl alcohol 95%, and it worked well for the process.
But I found that the result was very thick,
hard to work with and hard to administer using a syringe.

So I then altered it a bit, and added olive oil near the end of the cook off.
I did a rough calculation on expected cannabinoids, and multiplied by 9,
to get 10% cannabinoids and 90% olive oil.
Just as the last of the alcohol was evap off, when you hear the "crack", add the olive oil.
It made for a more liquid product, and I stored it in dropper bottles.
The taste was nicer too, had the olive oil plus the herb flavors too, quite nice!

I think with very high concentrates like regular RSO, exactly dosing needs to be done well.
With my mix, half a dropper tube was good (200 mg?), a full dropper tube was a heavy dose (400 mg?).
Should have been around 20 mg and 40 mg cannabinoid doses.

20200628_235203.jpg

So, the Linda Fat Blueberry Auto germinated fast - taproot was already poking out after 10hr soak in 3:1 RO water and H2O2 with a little rooting powder added. Popped out of the rapid rooter in three days but the seed was stuck closed. Gently helped peel it off and she seems happy already!

Definitely germed faster than any of my other seeds.

Back