Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F*** DHL! I hate that company! They are the Three Stooges of delivery service! It sucks right now, I asked Linda Seeds about Fedex and they said Fedex isn't taking deliveries from Spain right now! So we're stuck with this shitty company for now.

With RSO I use only enough to thin the oil a little, it makes it easier to fill caps. I estimate each cap is about 400mg of RSO. Dose is 3x a day. Start with about 100mg per cap. I decarb my bud for RSO so these are really strong!

I recently read something I thought was interesting about tolerance to thc and if smoking it it can only bind to so many receptors meaning @ a certain point u will not get higher but when thc is activated and ingested it gets broken down by the liver and will continue to get u stoned pretty neat. Also if u don't mind wats ur coconut oil to concentrate ratio for ur caps? I've always wanted to try that.

Last edited:
A mighty fine looking lady! Yes Linda's house brand seeds are excellent without a doubt. And they are expanding theor selections. Yes, the new strains are a bit more but I got Wedding Cake for less than $3.50 and of course the more you buy the cheaper they get.

I need to get some pics of my Mazar XXL in the greenhouse, they are looking good considering the tomatoes are trying ti overgrow them....lol!

FYI. I placed an order with Linda Seeds back in May. They had removed the option for "regular mail" as a shipping method. I understood their concerns about "regular mail" and how long it may take. The made my shipment in a few days but some items were back ordered. The back order was shipped by Linda Seeds on "regular mail" with no tracking. It took 6 weeks to get here into the USA from Spain.

So just a heads up. I would, for new orders, tell them to ship your order complete. This way all items will ship on DHL.

Are these Linda Seeds worth $3.00 or less ..... You tell me.

Linda Seeds: Afghan Skunk

DSC_0297.jpeg

DSC_0300.jpeg

Stay Safe and think of others first

F*** DHL! I hate that company! They are the Three Stooges of delivery service! It sucks right now, I asked Linda Seeds about Fedex and they said Fedex isn't taking deliveries from Spain right now! So we're stuck with this shitty company for now.
My seeds came in today!
Silly ass DHL was still showing the 21st for delivery this morning after sitting at the location since Sunday waiting on a truck.

DHL told me they only deliver to my location once a week......... then took THREE weeks to deliver! They've also lost my stuff, shipped to the wrong address on the other side of the country, etc. The a recent DHL driver to come to my house, I told him to get the hell off my property and to tell his hub I'd refuse deliveries that don't arrive in a timely fashion, I've refused a couple........ the last 2 have been on time.... wonder why...........

My seeds came in today!
Silly ass DHL was still showing the 21st for delivery this morning after sitting at the location since Sunday waiting on a truck.

DHL told me they only deliver to my location once a week......... then took THREE weeks to deliver! They've also lost my stuff, shipped to the wrong address on the other side of the country, etc. The a recent DHL driver to come to my house, I told him to get the hell off my property and to tell his hub I'd refuse deliveries that don't arrive in a timely fashion, I've refused a couple........ the last 2 have been on time.... wonder why...........
At least I won't have to deal with then for a while. Didn't pick up a huge amount, but I did get some favs.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm going to chop the Mazar tomorrow, I'll get some pics. Chopping early as they have bud rot.... that 24hrs of rain had the humidity so high for 2 days........ damn it! Till this it's been a perfect growing season. Hot and moderately dry. Ohh well, it is what it is. Also I'll be starting a Linda Wedding Cake soon!

I just harvested the last 2 Linda Seeds Mazar autos from the greenhouse. STICKY! I quick dried a bud from the first plant I cut and WOOOOOOOooo! This has to be just about the most potent Indica auto I've grown! And I've grown quite a few! Definitely on my keeper list! I'll post some bud pics after I recover from the finger hash I just smoked!

:baked::baked:

Back