Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, the Linda Fat Blueberry Auto germinated fast - taproot was already poking out after 10hr soak in 3:1 RO water and H2O2 with a little rooting powder added. Popped out of the rapid rooter in three days but the seed was stuck closed. Gently helped peel it off and she seems happy already!

Definitely germed faster than any of my other seeds.

Good sign of health and freshness!

If you put the seed a little deeper in the medium the outer seed case will be more easily removed as it emerges.

Good sign of health and freshness!

If you put the seed a little deeper in the medium the outer seed case will be more easily removed as it emerges.
I plant my seeds in Root Riots. I read to place the seed with the pointed end up about 15 ml deep. This haas worked great and the caps do come off by themselves

I plant my seeds in Root Riots. I read to place the seed with the pointed end up about 15 ml deep. This haas worked great and the caps do come off by themselves

I've been using those too, lately, just a different brand.

As i geriminate in paper towel, this is a minor issue. My success rate using this technique is much higher than direst to soil was for me. So far I've lost 4 out of 40 over 2 strains, and many were old seed. And that's after germinating, and likely Pythium ( damping off ).

As i geriminate in paper towel, this is a minor issue. My success rate using this technique is much higher than direst to soil was for me. So far I've lost 4 out of 40 over 2 strains, and many were old seed. And that's after germinating, and likely Pythium ( damping off ).
I also germ in paper towels and I've tried many methods seems to be much better results. With the rso did u find wat I call the light switch so for me I started low and slow and slowly found how high my tolerance is for edibles and I had someone dose me and not tell me how much I was taking and noticed 250 did absolutely nothing but @ 400 it worked ok then I got 600 and when I saw the days I had 400+ for a dose I didn't have nearly the same problems that I did without it or small doses 325 350mg that was from the dispensery so we had a real base line for my own strains ect it's the single best way for me to be able to function. Can't wait to see all these new grows guys keep up the great work

I've had my family members follow Rick Simpson's guide and get them to 1 gram a day as quickly as possible. I myself have not needed it. For an old guy, i'm fairly healthy, just broken....lol! I do take canna-coconut oil caps 2x a day. I estimate 250 mg per cap, Funny though, even taking the caps, it has no affect on my tolerance for edibles or vaping. I can eat a muffin 2 hours after taking a cap and get really high on 1/2 q muffin lol.

I also germ in paper towels and I've tried many methods seems to be much better results. With the rso did u find wat I call the light switch so for me I started low and slow and slowly found how high my tolerance is for edibles and I had someone dose me and not tell me how much I was taking and noticed 250 did absolutely nothing but @ 400 it worked ok then I got 600 and when I saw the days I had 400+ for a dose I didn't have nearly the same problems that I did without it or small doses 325 350mg that was from the dispensery so we had a real base line for my own strains ect it's the single best way for me to be able to function. Can't wait to see all these new grows guys keep up the great work

I've had my family members follow Rick Simpson's guide and get them to 1 gram a day as quickly as possible. I myself have not needed it. For an old guy, i'm fairly healthy, just broken....lol! I do take canna-coconut oil caps 2x a day. I estimate 250 mg per cap, Funny though, even taking the caps, it has no affect on my tolerance for edibles or vaping. I can eat a muffin 2 hours after taking a cap and get really high on 1/2 q muffin lol.
I recently read something I thought was interesting about tolerance to thc and if smoking it it can only bind to so many receptors meaning @ a certain point u will not get higher but when thc is activated and ingested it gets broken down by the liver and will continue to get u stoned pretty neat. Also if u don't mind wats ur coconut oil to concentrate ratio for ur caps? I've always wanted to try that.

I just put in my third order with them! Got 10 of their Northen Lights auto, I've heard there pretty good. Got some other strains I've been wanting too. I got that Blueberry Ghost OG from Linda. Ohh I'm getting theor new Gorilla Glue auto also. I've have had good experience buying from them.
I bought the same plus others. Hopefully you grow those before I get to the end of the thread. LOL!
Found some interesting strains that I bought mainly for the plant's unusual look.

Thanks for posting this about Linda seeds.

@Daxxor

Have you grown out any of these yet?

I am hoping they do, They did offer me a 5% savings on the next order due to the shipping costs and ordering issues with their website, because it looks as if they do not honor the Free shipping over 100 Euro to the USA that they still advertise, now as I was charged $26 on top of a $180+ order totaling $209+change.
View attachment 1041958 View attachment 1041959

FYI. I placed an order with Linda Seeds back in May. They had removed the option for "regular mail" as a shipping method. I understood their concerns about "regular mail" and how long it may take. The made my shipment in a few days but some items were back ordered. The back order was shipped by Linda Seeds on "regular mail" with no tracking. It took 6 weeks to get here into the USA from Spain.

So just a heads up. I would, for new orders, tell them to ship your order complete. This way all items will ship on DHL.

Are these Linda Seeds worth $3.00 or less ..... You tell me.

Linda Seeds: Afghan Skunk

DSC_0297.jpeg

DSC_0300.jpeg

Stay Safe and think of others first

Back