Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last evening, I transplanted the Mazar XXL autos into the greenhouse raised bed. Just took these pics! Look happy to me. Probably planted them too close together but it is what it is.

View attachment 1201483View attachment 1201484
That looks awsome pop and they will be fine you can train them to look like 1 giant plant or hedge like I can't wait to be able to run plants in a green house or in a garden I've always had to make due with crappy spots outdoors but you've got a beautiful spot can't wait to see how they do for you how much sun do you get? I'm interested to know and do you get good yields from your autos outdoors? Anyways keep up the stellar work bud sending good vibes and karma ur way.

I've had decent yields with outdoor autos. I am hoping these will do 4oz each. These will likely be the largest autos I've rum out here. I get full sun all day! My best plant was a photo I got 18oz from. I was in a smaller greenhouse lol, a 6'x8'x7' with a single bed in it. I had to bend her over and tie her down, and the branches still grew to hit the roof lol!

That looks awsome pop and they will be fine you can train them to look like 1 giant plant or hedge like I can't wait to be able to run plants in a green house or in a garden I've always had to make due with crappy spots outdoors but you've got a beautiful spot can't wait to see how they do for you how much sun do you get? I'm interested to know and do you get good yields from your autos outdoors? Anyways keep up the stellar work bud sending good vibes and karma ur way.

I've had decent yields with outdoor autos. I am hoping these will do 4oz each. These will likely be the largest autos I've rum out here. I get full sun all day! My best plant was a photo I got 18oz from. I was in a smaller greenhouse lol, a 6'x8'x7' with a single bed in it. I had to bend her over and tie her down, and the branches still grew to hit the roof lol!
That's awsome I wish I had a spot with sun let alone full sun wow that's awsome I'm jealous I'm lucky to get 6hrs in good spots lol I can't wait to see how wat would it be quintuplets 4 right anyways I hope to see you exceed ur goal bud and I think u will.

I'm going to chop the Blueberry Ghost OG today. I had mistaken her sprout date. She's actually 77 days old. Trichs are 90%+ cloudy. I took sample bud from her yesterday and DAMN, if she's this good with a nuked to dry bud, I can't wait to see what cured bud will smell and taste like! Ohhhh and the high! Nicely balanced, just how I like it! This may make my short list of strains I'll grown again.

I'll get a last, pre-harvest pic later.

Blueberry Ghost OG is a Original Sensible strain I bought at lindaseeds.com Right now they are on a promo, 3+1, 5+2, and 10+4! I might snag a 10 pack!

Blueberry Ghost OG is a Original Sensible strain I bought at lindaseeds.com Right now they are on a promo, 3+1, 5+2, and 10+4! I might snag a 10 pack!
So when you say balanced way do you mean I ask bc I had a 7 ghost of that was a great motivated high zero racy feeling even with large quantities dabed so this has some interest for me I can't wait to see wat she looks like.

It has an high, not racy at all, and a good body stone too, very relaxing. And long lasting too! Just how I like my weed best!

So when you say balanced way do you mean I ask bc I had a 7 ghost of that was a great motivated high zero racy feeling even with large quantities dabed so this has some interest for me I can't wait to see wat she looks like.

And here are the pics of the Blueberry Ghost OG. Got a damn nice harvest from a small plant! And I had some issue with the plants I started then, this one and a NL stayed small. Not complaining though, she turned out damn fine!

Blueberry Ghost OG pic1-6-17-2020.jpg
Blueberry Ghost OG pic2-6-17-2020.jpg
Blueberry Ghost OG Buds pic1 -6-17-2020.jpg
Blueberry Ghost OG Buds pic2 -6-17-2020.jpg

Back