Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy cow the order came today!!! And there was nothing discreet about it but I don't give a damn it came! Literally a plain small envelope, no bubble wrap, and within it was another envelope rolled up and within that was 6 little containers! I am never paying for extra shipping muahahaha suckerssss lmao. I am so freaking happy y'all!!! 70 bucks total gave me 33 freaking seeds all auto flower with some being gg#4, blueberry (cause pops22 sold me on it), some mangos and some purple kush, and some others (can't read the labels) including green crack freebies.

Glad you got your beans, yah!!

But... the "nothing discreet about it ... plain small envelope ..." has me a bit worried.
Did you specify you wanted some kind of "stealth" shipping?
Or... are you in Europe?
Something tells me their security may be less if sending to Europe, rather than outside Europe.
But this is a big no-go for me.

Glad you got your beans, yah!!

But... the "nothing discreet about it ... plain small envelope ..." has me a bit worried.
Did you specify you wanted some kind of "stealth" shipping?
Or... are you in Europe?
Something tells me their security may be less if sending to Europe, rather than outside Europe.
But this is a big no-go for me.
I only checked off the little box requesting the packages be removed the from original breeders package and there was a little note next to the box which said this would help with stealth. Other then that I chose the cheapest options available. I'm in the southeast United States and my packages arrive through NYC customs. Precovid 19 packages usually took about 3 weeks when coming from over seas. The seeds are fat, dark and still have their stripes and are hand labeled. Customer service was fantastic as well and we probably went back and forth at least on 3 separate occasions all for my relatively small order.

I only checked off the little box requesting the packages be removed the from original breeders package and there was a little note next to the box which said this would help with stealth. Other then that I chose the cheapest options available. I'm in the southeast United States and my packages arrive through NYC customs. Precovid 19 packages usually took about 3 weeks when coming from over seas. The seeds are fat, dark and still have their stripes and are hand labeled. Customer service was fantastic as well and we probably went back and forth at least on 3 separate occasions all for my relatively small order.

Hi! Okay, thanks for that clarification.
All the best with those beans!
We all love those fat, dark, stripey ones!

Hi! Okay, thanks for that clarification.
All the best with those beans!
We all love those fat, dark, stripey ones!
Dark stripes matter! My rocbud order that came last Friday had no stripes. Not worried about it but I get a little happy when I see those stripes on there. To me it tells me they were handled less? Those stripes come off pretty easily afterall.

Dark stripes matter! My rocbud order that came last Friday had no stripes. Not worried about it but I get a little happy when I see those stripes on there. To me it tells me they were handled less? Those stripes come off pretty easily afterall.

Some strains have more than others.
Some just don't seem to have any, the seed case is clean naturally.
So kind of hard to say.
I think many companies clean up the seeds, too, to remove any other plant matter.
Not soak them, just clean off stuff like that.

Some strains have more than others.
Some just don't seem to have any, the seed case is clean naturally.
So kind of hard to say.
I think many companies clean up the seeds, too, to remove any other plant matter.
Not soak them, just clean off stuff like that.
Had no idea they could be removed intentionally to preserve the integrity of the seed. Learn something new every damned day I swear.

the Mazar XXL autos, to be transplanted into the raised bed shortly!

Mazar XXL Autos pic1 -6-10-2020.jpg

the Mazar XXL autos, to be transplanted into the raised bed shortly!

View attachment 1201089

Looking nice. I would grow Mazar again, after a very strong (growth and smoke) DP Auto Mazar a few years back.
1591800611000.png

Out of the whole batch, the strongest growth and height, hardest buds, and, surprisingly, best mold resistance too!

Last edited:
Last evening, I transplanted the Mazar XXL autos into the greenhouse raised bed. Just took these pics! Look happy to me. Probably planted them too close together but it is what it is.

Mazar XXL pic1 -6-11-2020.jpg
Mazar XXL pic2 -6-11-2020.jpg

Back