Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright I'm going to push on through and just be as patient as humanly possible! I haven't gotten a letter from customs afterall so you're probably right.
All shipping worldwide is pretty slow these days.
Had some other non-grow-related stuff from the US recently, took ages to get through the airport on their side.

Alright I'm going to push on through and just be as patient as humanly possible! I haven't gotten a letter from customs afterall so you're probably right.
I'm in States and my back order has taken 15 days so far and it is hung up some where. But I know I'll get it. I paid for DHL which took 6 days. They shipped the back ordered items by mail, as freight was on them. I'll update when I have them.

Also a gift showed up here at our house today. It was my sweet wife's Mother day gift and it shipped from 500 miles away. Ah, the changes that planet earth will give you....

I think Linda may have removed PayPal method for payment.
I also had a notification yesterday about another seed bank that has just removed PayPal method.
Something going down at PayPal?
I read a while back that many places used to use it, but then PayPal was effectively ratting out the customers...

All these companies continually have to find ways to spoof paypal. Paypal hates weed! I use my debit card. Unless you spend large sums of money, no one cares what you use it for. If your spending more than a couple hundred dollars its the simplest way. Or setup a bitcoin account, I use one also. NEVER send cash, postal employees worldwide are the biggest thieves they are!

I think Linda may have removed PayPal method for payment.
I also had a notification yesterday about another seed bank that has just removed PayPal method.
Something going down at PayPal?
I read a while back that many places used to use it, but then PayPal was effectively ratting out the customers...

All these companies continually have to find ways to spoof paypal. Paypal hates weed! I use my debit card. Unless you spend large sums of money, no one cares what you use it for. If your spending more than a couple hundred dollars its the simplest way. Or setup a bitcoin account, I use one also. NEVER send cash, postal employees worldwide are the biggest thieves they are!

I've only ever sent cash, with one exception, and never had any trouble.
Though, I'm surprised I haven't been ripped off yet.
Always wad the cash heavily so it looks like a thick paper document or something.

Holy cow the order came today!!! And there was nothing discreet about it but I don't give a damn it came! Literally a plain small envelope, no bubble wrap, and within it was another envelope rolled up and within that was 6 little containers! I am never paying for extra shipping muahahaha suckerssss lmao. I am so freaking happy y'all!!! 70 bucks total gave me 33 freaking seeds all auto flower with some being gg#4, blueberry (cause pops22 sold me on it), some mangos and some purple kush, and some others (can't read the labels) including green crack freebies.

Holy cow the order came today!!! And there was nothing discreet about it but I don't give a damn it came! Literally a plain small envelope, no bubble wrap, and within it was another envelope rolled up and within that was 6 little containers! I am never paying for extra shipping muahahaha suckerssss lmao. I am so freaking happy y'all!!! 70 bucks total gave me 33 freaking seeds all auto flower with some being gg#4, blueberry (cause pops22 sold me on it), some mangos and some purple kush, and some others (can't read the labels) including green crack freebies.
Yipppeee

Awesome!

Back