Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been vaping the Linda Seeds Auto Mazar XXL. I've smoked/vaped a lot of strains and this has the best pain relief for me by far! And I have a few good ones. And the high is long lasting too.
Just finished vaped pf for first time. Hit my head and away we go. :dragon4:

I've been vaping the Linda Seeds Auto Mazar XXL. I've smoked/vaped a lot of strains and this has the best pain relief for me by far! And I have a few good ones. And the high is long lasting too.
That's awsome for me that is something I look for especially as I get older lol

I was wondering whether anyone has ordered seeds recently and shipped to the US. Wondering how long it takes due to Corona virus and now that USPS mail drama....

I believe it maybe a good idea to see if the order is all in stock. Or tell them to ship complete when you pace the order and in NOTES advise SHIP COMPLETE. The DHL took about 10 days but the back ordered items took 6 weeks to arrive.Because they shipped the back orders on regular wail. Now all got here and that was fine as this was my "re-stocking" order for me.
@karlkutta

I put out this sign when I know that DHL will show up ( eventually...grrrr )

s-l1000.jpg

thats great to hear! i had no issues with them. not sure how they shipped in the end, came with usps i believe. but i had not ordered in a while. i pretty much have a good stock at hand at the moment and will wait a little longer, although the mazzar had been on my radar for a while.

I really liked their NY Diesel. that was sticky.
oh, and their afghan skunk was really nice and went purple.
also got an auto lowryder and while the yield is low, it is super sticky and has an appealing smell to me.

had a gorilla glue where none of the 3 beans germinated - could have been my fault though, who knows.

overall the value they provide is solid.

Back