Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats great to hear! i had no issues with them. not sure how they shipped in the end, came with usps i believe. but i had not ordered in a while. i pretty much have a good stock at hand at the moment and will wait a little longer, although the mazzar had been on my radar for a while.

I really liked their NY Diesel. that was sticky.
oh, and their afghan skunk was really nice and went purple.
also got an auto lowryder and while the yield is low, it is super sticky and has an appealing smell to me.

had a gorilla glue where none of the 3 beans germinated - could have been my fault though, who knows.

overall the value they provide is solid.
Good to know.

Just ordered for the second time with Linda Seeds and shipping was swift and everything as ordered even though I made a mistake while ordering. I just sent them a mail about it and they answered the next day. Good service!! :thumbsup:

thats great to hear! i had no issues with them. not sure how they shipped in the end, came with usps i believe. but i had not ordered in a while. i pretty much have a good stock at hand at the moment and will wait a little longer, although the mazzar had been on my radar for a while.

I really liked their NY Diesel. that was sticky.
oh, and their afghan skunk was really nice and went purple.
also got an auto lowryder and while the yield is low, it is super sticky and has an appealing smell to me.

had a gorilla glue where none of the 3 beans germinated - could have been my fault though, who knows.

overall the value they provide is solid.
I had a GG4 germ problem, but it could have been me also. The two GG4 I have going now are strong growing, but a tiny bit nitrogen sensitive. The Gelato 33 from them is chugging along.

@WildBill is that the photo G33? i just chopped mine down for the most part and i did like the buds and how she did. was one of the plants that gave me zero problems, no discoloration etc. looking forward to see how she turns out once cured.

@WildBill is that the photo G33? i just chopped mine down for the most part and i did like the buds and how she did. was one of the plants that gave me zero problems, no discoloration etc. looking forward to see how she turns out once cured.
The auto version. I have no problems so far and she loves life at 24 days and begining to hit it hard with LST and tucking I've done.

Yes, that's the one! Monday I was in so much pain I didn't want to get out of bed, I hurt from my neck down that day........... I'm not a wake and bake person but that day I had to. Stayed high all day. I felt better in minutes and was almost pain free within an hourI was completely pain free by bedtime and ll the next day!

That's the one you said you got good pain control with? I'd like to see that grow.

Here are my Linda Gelato (Fem Photo) and a single Linda Fat Blueberry Auto (front right). 100% germination rate, and fast too.

I will keep buying from Linda for sure.

20200815_201022.jpg

Back