Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are my Linda Gelato (Fem Photo) and a single Linda Fat Blueberry Auto (front right). 100% germination rate, and fast too.

I will keep buying from Linda for sure.

View attachment 1225453
Very healthy looking ladies. I see you are treating them with respect and as a gentleman. :toke:.
I have two more Fat Blueberry. The first time I grew her all of my vibrations were way out of wack. So none of the ladies thrived. :sad:

I'll hop over and lurk.:yeah:

Very healthy looking ladies. I see you are treating them with respect and as a gentleman. :toke:.
I have two more Fat Blueberry. The first time I grew her all of my vibrations were way out of wack. So none of the ladies thrived. :sad:

I'll hop over and lurk.:yeah:
The Fat Blueberry went into flower after only 30 days, but she was quad-folded and is huge. Absolutely beautiful lady.

You know @pop22 because of you I just ordered a load from Linda.

Auto Critical + ; Auto AK; Auto NYC Diesel; Auto Gelato #33 ; Auto Big Bud; Auto Fat Blueberry; Auto Gorilla Glue#4; Auto Somango; Auto Purple Kush from Linda seeds.
and:
Blue Kush Autoflowering > Dinafem Seeds; Auto Bubblegum Extra > Bulk Seed Bank; Amnesia XXL Autoflowering > Dinafem Seeds

Any one have reviews of the other strains? I basically went on a run of all of their specials + cheap seeds lol

Linda seed girls with the oldest at 30 days. The GG4 did seem to have a bit of nitrogen sensitivity, I'm sure now it was because I fed them a bit too early for their liking. The Gelato 33 hasn't missed a beat. Started LST 9 days ago.
Oldest Gelato 33 right top 7 gal pot
GG4 top left in 7 gal pot
Youngest GG4 in 15 gal pot

Attachments

• Hi Uncle Joey.jpg
    Hi Uncle Joey.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 51
Linda seed girls with the oldest at 30 days. The GG4 did seem to have a bit of nitrogen sensitivity, I'm sure now it was because I fed them a bit too early for their liking. The Gelato 33 hasn't missed a beat. Started LST 9 days ago.
Oldest Gelato 33 right top 7 gal pot
GG4 top left in 7 gal pot
Youngest GG4 in 15 gal pot

these look great!

Nice order, your well stocked for a while!

You know @pop22 because of you I just ordered a load from Linda.

Auto Critical + ; Auto AK; Auto NYC Diesel; Auto Gelato #33 ; Auto Big Bud; Auto Fat Blueberry; Auto Gorilla Glue#4; Auto Somango; Auto Purple Kush from Linda seeds.
and:
Blue Kush Autoflowering > Dinafem Seeds; Auto Bubblegum Extra > Bulk Seed Bank; Amnesia XXL Autoflowering > Dinafem Seeds

Any one have reviews of the other strains? I basically went on a run of all of their specials + cheap seeds lol

Back