Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got Fat Blueberry going now. Only 3 days old but looks healthy so far.

43-eb98-d7-54-d1-4-d9-c-8384-b707821-ec65-d-2-jpg.1234422

Pics or it didn't happen! :baked:
You got it:smoking:

C2AB9E81-7585-4762-B75C-88FF195E57C7.jpeg

Her growth is a bit funky which I attribute to the high temperatures here on marklar. I've been getting the heat down for periods of time, but it's been challenging. She's rising to the occasion just fine though. Good genetics from what I've seen so far

View attachment 1235961
Her growth is a bit funky which I attribute to the high temperatures here on marklar. I've been getting the heat down for periods of time, but it's been challenging. She's rising to the occasion just fine though. Good genetics from what I've seen so far
Indeed, looking good. Enjoy the journey.

View attachment 1235961
Wat are the temps bc @ that stage for me using led 90 ambient temps seem to make it grow much faster now I do have a good amount of air movement but remember the leaf temps should be 80 to 82 that's the key alot of times seedlings pop with a minute amount of a calmag deficency or just a slight mutation if it continues past 3rd or 4th node that's when I would be trying to figure out wats going on with it if you have ? or anything ever tag me I will do wat i can to help bud it's no problem

View attachment 1235961
Do you have a journal on this grow? I'd like to see how she grows out. So far I'm pretty happy with Linda Seeds.

Do you have a journal on this grow? I'd like to see how she grows out. So far I'm pretty happy with Linda Seeds.

Yep. Right here: Marklar grows marklar I'll be posting an update today.

Wat are the temps bc @ that stage for me using led 90 ambient temps seem to make it grow much faster now I do have a good amount of air movement but remember the leaf temps should be 80 to 82 that's the key alot of times seedlings pop with a minute amount of a calmag deficency or just a slight mutation if it continues past 3rd or 4th node that's when I would be trying to figure out wats going on with it if you have ? or anything ever tag me I will do wat i can to help bud it's no problem

Usually between 77 and 82 but as high as 90. I've been given some feedback that the rh could be too low so I've added a humidifier.

Back