Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great! Not a huge plant. May have to order that and maybe reorder GG#4.
She was allowed to do her own thing, no topping just removing inner branches and leaves. She was 25-30" tall and just about as wide. She is in a 5x5 tent.

I can't say as mine were in the greenhouse and were light deprived ( my 7ft tall tomato plants tried to strangle them lol ) so they were stretched quite a bit. I'm starting one soon in a 5 gallon pot. This Mazar is now my official bedtime vape! Tastes like lemon and spices.

Alright dammit! LOL!
What's the structure on the Mazar ?

The thing is that the day of the $10-20 seeds is going to pass as the plants become legalized and strains get more streamlined. I see a day in not too many years where 7-8 strains of ganja seed will be hanging on the rack in the garden asile between the pepper and tomato seeds.

That's why it's so critical that we early adopters secure great genetics for our stash now. When Mephisto and Dutch Passion are gone we'll still have the legacy of their hard work.
I couldn't have said this better myself. Im 23, Some of you are much older than me. I would love to collect and preserve the genetics of every AFN affiliated Breeder/individual hobbyist. I am definitely a Library/Collection geek. I enjoy being able to being out a nice storage box with my seeds in it and handing it to random people so they get to pick out a couple seeds they want for free :) Gotta spread the damn love :toke: :smokeit:

I'll be starting a Mazar XL today see how she does indoors!
Awsome I'm excited to see that go down as you said it was a knock out smoke definitely tag me if u remember would love to follow along.

No problem, I'll post it in this thread.

Awsome I'm excited to see that go down as you said it was a knock out smoke definitely tag me if u remember would love to follow along.

No problem, I'll post it in this thread.
Awsome I'm real interested in it for night time smoke I've got 2 good ones now but variety is the spice of life they say lol. I also wonder how this strain would be crossed to 1 of the 2 I have. I grew some blue mazar like 4yrs ago and it was great looking and smoking bud and I also grew it outdoors. I think it will be interesting to see the bud to leaf ratio from your green house buds to the indoors. Anyways keep up the knowledge dropping ect I know I speak for many when I say your help and info is greatly appreciated bud so thanks and sending good vibes and karma ur way.

Back