Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I grabbed the wrong tube of seeds the other day... so I did something I've never done before......... I tossed the seeds that were soaking! Nope, don't have any spare room in my schedule right now and I want Mazar! So I dropped 2 Mazar yesterday and a Dinafem DinaMed CBD Kush, a strain that's almost pure CBD. I'm going to keep her as a small mother plant and take clones. I think one Mazar is going into a cab and a mini scrog, the other probably in a 3 gallon pot.

Oh the struggles! Too many seeds yet not enough space.
Ya that's an understatement lol even with acres I still would be thinking of the next seed and wat it could be.

Woooo Hooo! I have 2 seedlings above soil! One Mazar XL auto and the Dinamed CBD Kush. Hoping the second Mazar sprouts if not I'll start another. One will get sgrogged in my cab and the other will go into a large pot 5-10 gallons. CBD kush will start in a one gallon pot as she will be a clone mother.

here are my babies

Mazar Xl auto pic1 -10-14-2020.jpg
Dinamed CBD Kush pic2 -10-14-2020.jpg

Ya that's an understatement lol even with acres I still would be thinking of the next seed and wat it could be.
id kill to be in your shoes with some of the crosses you have in your stable in a few years away from being able to do any of my own :shrug:

Woooo Hooo! I have 2 seedlings above soil! One Mazar XL auto and the Dinamed CBD Kush. Hoping the second Mazar sprouts if not I'll start another. One will get sgrogged in my cab and the other will go into a large pot 5-10 gallons. CBD kush will start in a one gallon pot as she will be a clone mother.

here are my babies

How long did you Mazar XLs take in the past?
I see the Linda site gives something like 10-11 weeks -- accurate?

I grew it in a greenhouse previously so outdoors takes a little longer, but still was done in 80 days. So I expect it to be fairly accurate. We'll see lol! One I'm growing in a pot and one will be scrogged in a cabinet.... we'll se if I can not scorch the buds lol.

How long did you Mazar XLs take in the past?
I see the Linda site gives something like 10-11 weeks -- accurate?

I grew it in a greenhouse previously so outdoors takes a little longer, but still was done in 80 days. So I expect it to be fairly accurate. We'll see lol! One I'm growing in a pot and one will be scrogged in a cabinet.... we'll se if I can not scorch the buds lol.

Thanks, valuable info.
Next season, looks like I'll be growing in the UK, prob outdoors.
So need to totally change my approach, and use that limited summer well.

Back