Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linda Seeds Gelato33 99 days with 10oz material for dry ice shake
IMG_20201103_194428382_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201104_164947910_HDR.jpg

Haven't updated this in a while. Linda Seeds Mazar XL Auto. The container she's in holds about 2 gallons of soil. I'm going to scrog her by bending her over to the right. We'll see how much bud I can get in this cab! I'm building the scrog net right now.

Mazar XL Auto pic1 -11-5-2020.jpg
Mazar XL Auto pic2 -11-5-2020.jpg

Haven't updated this in a while. Linda Seeds Mazar XL Auto. The container she's in holds about 2 gallons of soil. I'm going to scrog her by bending her over to the right. We'll see how much bud I can get in this cab! I'm building the scrog net right now.

View attachment 1250394View attachment 1250395
Now this is the same you grew earlier? Definitely looks good and healthy and I'm still interested to see there structure ect will be a waiting updates.

Linda Seeds Gorilla Glue auto. 44 inches tall in a one gallon pot. Yesterday I predicted she would get top heavy and tip over......... YUP! Found her this morning laying on her side. Used a vine clip and tied her to a tent pole. later I'll put another tether on her as hse's going to be a real problem if I don't, when she's heavy with buds!

Might start a couple Wedding Cake ( From Linda of course ) autos and bring back my hanging baskets and let them live on reflected light. Works well and whatever bud I get is a bonus!

GG Auto pic1-11-8-2020.jpg

LOL! It's bigger than it looks, 33" x 19". I have 26" of total height. buds might be kissing the light.......
I have a 20in deep x 40in wide but luckily it's 6ft tall but it's a great lil space can't wait to see wat urs looks like I love seeing similar spaces utilized differently. Sending good vibes and karma ur way bud.

Back