Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Fitzy

Here's my Mazar XL Auto. I moved her under the Diablo light for a few days, hoping she srtetches a bit so I can get her ready to bend her over........... lewd jokes my proceed lol!

Mazar XL Auto pic1 -11-7-2020.jpg

@Fitzy

Here's my Mazar XL Auto. I moved her under the Diablo light for a few days, hoping she srtetches a bit so I can get her ready to bend her over........... lewd jokes my proceed lol!

View attachment 1251357
Looks happy and so does the gg4 I love my 1gal pot the only crappie thing is you have to water/feed more often but we'll worth it imo. Love watching your grows bud and you are such a wealth of knowledge it's so awesome. Anyway I will be watching closely.

Linda Seeds Gorilla Glue auto. 44 inches tall in a one gallon pot. Yesterday I predicted she would get top heavy and tip over......... YUP! Found her this morning laying on her side. Used a vine clip and tied her to a tent pole. later I'll put another tether on her as hse's going to be a real problem if I don't, when she's heavy with buds!

Might start a couple Wedding Cake ( From Linda of course ) autos and bring back my hanging baskets and let them live on reflected light. Works well and whatever bud I get is a bonus!

View attachment 1251356
That's defiantly the sativa variant with no training.

Update:

Mazar XL auto is scrogged! I moved her from the 4x4 tent this afternoon. Defoliated a bit, and tided her down with vine clips and string. Cut the legs of the trellis down to drop the trellis closer. she's turning to the light already, just took this pic. She's looking good! The scrog is going to be tricky as its rather narrow. Still should be interesting!

Mazar XL auto pic1 -11-14-2020.jpg

BTW, when I scrog, I simply bend the plant over and drop the screen on itI plucked off the shortest branches pointing downward and the major fan leaves.

Final pic of my Blue Dragon CBD mother plant. She's loaded with seed and ripe!

Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie are some FROSTY ladies! Couldn't get a good pic, my phone does not like the QB 324 light..... I'll dig out my old Cannon shureshot and see how that does. Anyway, there's even frost on some of the fan leaves! And if you get close for a sniff, the smell.... citrusy not quite identifiable. Really looking forward to sampling these!!! looks like a while yet though.

And my crazy GG auto. Building colas now. The main cola is 14" long! Has kind of a spicy smell not real strong though. Another bud I'm itchy to sample lol!

Ohh... and I decided I'm documenting the Blue Dragon CBD that I'm revegging here rather than make a thread. She's looking good!

Blue Dragon CBD Mother plant pic1 -11-15-2020.jpg
GG auto pic1 -11-15-2020.jpg
GGauto pic2 -11-15-2020.jpg
WA x Tangie pic1 -11-15-2020.jpg
WA x Tangie pic2 -11-15-2020.jpg
Reveg - blue dragon cbd pic1-11-15-2020.jpg

Linda seeds are half price right now. Want to make a big order but since I started buying seeds this year I'm 1-3 on deliveries. Oh and the one that got through had a little hole and a nice little sticker saying it had been inspected by customs.

A lot of seed banks aren't even sending to Australia right now.. wtf is that about?

Back