Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linda seeds are half price right now. Want to make a big order but since I started buying seeds this year I'm 1-3 on deliveries. Oh and the one that got through had a little hole and a nice little sticker saying it had been inspected by customs.

A lot of seed banks aren't even sending to Australia right now.. wtf is that about?
So it was Aussies custom that stopped them. :nono: Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

So it was Aussies custom that stopped them. :nono: Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

One company with guaranteed delivery sent three lots all seized by now i assume (last package sent in early oct). I dunno if i want to say who because their customer support was really good, they swapped a seed out for another that was more expensive at no extra cost and sent three times.

The one without guaranteed delivery got through. That was @La Buena Hierba who thwarted customs with ***a security edit from a mod**

Some of the seeds are 90c on linda right now! surprised no one else had bumped the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered 4 times without a problem and delivery was fast.

Linda seeds are half price right now. Want to make a big order but since I started buying seeds this year I'm 1-3 on deliveries. Oh and the one that got through had a little hole and a nice little sticker saying it had been inspected by customs.

A lot of seed banks aren't even sending to Australia right now.. wtf is that about?

Update:

My Mazar is doing well in her scrog. Just last night she went into stretch! In the last 12 hours she's grown 1 1/2 inches and is in pre-flower. Hoping she'll fin the net, guess we'll see! Looks nothing like the ones I grew in the greenhouse, but they had a tough competition with my tomatoes and the Tomatoes won lol! Stem and branches are stout, I'm surprised they are bending without breaking! Maybe the silica in the MC helps, don't know that that is true however.
Mazar XL Auto pic1 -11-21-2020.jpg

And she's greener than that pic makes her look.

And she's greener than that pic makes her look.
I've noticed my lights can give off a odd color/look under it which is sometimes wat causes me issue as I'm 100% stealth so taking them all out isn't an option so it's not me a few times lol. She looks great though and honestly growth wise seems very similar to the Dutch passion one which is cool as these are much better priced lol.

It's great bud too!

I've noticed my lights can give off a odd color/look under it which is sometimes what causes me issue as I'm 100% stealth so taking them all out isn't an option so it's not me a few times lol. She looks great though and honestly growth wise seems very similar to the Dutch passion one which is cool as these are much better priced lol.

The big GG4 auto is loaded with god damned seeds and I've no idea how. The other plant is seed free.............

One WA x Tangie is SO frosty its just crazy!

GG auto cola pic1 -11-23-2020.jpg

GG auto pic1 -11-23-2020.jpg

WA x Tangie bud pic1 -11-23-2020.jpg

Back