Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The big GG4 auto is loaded with god damned seeds and I've no idea how. The other plant is seed free.............

One WA x Tangie is SO frosty its just crazy!

View attachment 1256888
View attachment 1256889

View attachment 1256890
How in the hell did that happen? I was worried about my girls when my neighbor sent me a pic of his 7ft tall MALE bag seed plant outside in it's full glory in an attempt to pass on it's bag seed genes!

edit.................that damn WA x Tangie sure isn't stingy with the frost!

For sure! Even the fan leaves are going to be good for hash!

How in the hell did that happen? I was worried about my girls when my neighbor sent me a pic of his 7ft tall MALE bag seed plant outside in it's full glory in an attempt to pass on it's bag seed genes!

edit.................that damn WA x Tangie sure isn't stingy with the frost!

Chopped the big GG a couple days ago, I just needed her gone and she was useless anyway. Chopped the smaller one this morning, very nice bud on her! Took her a bit early but needed the tent for my SOG grow. Still the bud is excellent! We took a sample yesterday and can't wait for some cured bud!

I might do a couple Linda Seeds Wedding Cake in hanging baskets just for giggles. I've done up to 4 hanging baskets in a tent before and it's like free, extra bud lol. With the Diablo light,, reflected light is almost a waste! The hanging baskets will grow nicely with just that reflected light.

Gorilla Glue pic1 -11-29-2020.jpg
Gorilla Glue pic2 -11-29-2020.jpg

Chopped the big GG a couple days ago, I just needed her gone and she was useless anyway. Chopped the smaller one this morning, very nice bud on her! Took her a bit early but needed the tent for my SOG grow. Still the bud is excellent! We took a sample yesterday and can't wait for some cured bud!

I might do a couple Linda Seeds Wedding Cake in hanging baskets just for giggles. I've done up to 4 hanging baskets in a tent before and it's like free, extra bud lol. With the Diablo light,, reflected light is almost a waste! The hanging baskets will grow nicely with just that reflected light.

View attachment 1259321View attachment 1259322
Nice report.

I had a solid state drive die instantly with all my pics on it, AND my backup drive, we had a brownout while I was backing up........ I lost a lot of stuff. Now I have a server I backup to and a backup drive.

I don't know if Tony21's thread is still around, he grew huge plants in hanging baskets!

You have any photos of the past hanging plants? That seems interesting!

Back