Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW ladyeee is massive. Nice grow mate.
I got a some of the cheapest ones to do some experiments. If they grow like that I will have to move out of the house. xD
I know my early mantra once I joined AFN was FULL TENT. As we hear, "Be careful what you want/wish for." :doh:

Looks like your girl had one hell of a stretch!
Yes she had a great stretch. I run UV the entire grow. In my readings it says that may lead to stretch for Sativa's. It happened on also on my green crack, resently

Yes she had a great stretch. I run UV the entire grow. In my readings it says that may lead to stretch for Sativa's. It happened on also on my green crack, resently
That very easily be true. The sativa phenome of GG#4 had a pretty good stretch.

Speaking of GG#4, I've been vaping both strains since I broke my bowl on my bong. I had smoked the GG#4 before putting her in Grove bags and it was pretty good. Monday I took a friend some gelato and the first GG#4. He rolled me a perfect joint, old school joint roller, and it was absolutely the best and most SMOOTH joint I had ever had smoked. It was pretty damn dramatic.
That is what everyone that has smoked either strain has commented on. Since the longer time in the cure, everone has remarked about the strength. I gave my neighbor a couple of nugs, about 3.5g the past weekend. She had to text and then called and told me the high was MUCH better than right after drying. She was sure high when she called LOL!

That very easily be true. The sativa phenome of GG#4 had a pretty good stretch.

Speaking of GG#4, I've been vaping both strains since I broke my bowl on my bong. I had smoked the GG#4 before putting her in Grove bags and it was pretty good. Monday I took a friend some gelato and the first GG#4. He rolled me a perfect joint, old school joint roller, and it was absolutely the best and most SMOOTH joint I had ever had smoked. It was pretty damn dramatic.
That is what everyone that has smoked either strain has commented on. Since the longer time in the cure, everone has remarked about the strength. I gave my neighbor a couple of nugs, about 3.5g the past weekend. She had to text and then called and told me the high was MUCH better than right after drying. She was sure high when she called LOL!
All I do is vape with a Pax3. I have tried MBM, Turbo Source and a rosin press for the oil. I have blended it with terpenes and made cartridges. I got a Vape Pen and tied to vape just the rosin. I just like the flower and it gets me where I want to be.

Take care and stay safe.

I just vaped some of my cured GG yesterday and yes, it's SO much better cured. I'm very pleased with it!

And I'm still vaping the Linda Seeds Mazar I grew in the greenhouse this summer. It has become one of my favorite strains. We load the Herbalaire with it every night, sometimes mixed with a little Blue Dragon CBD. I sleep like a baby! This is one of very few strains that let me sleep all night! And it's good during the day, provided you take just a hit or two lol!

How long did it take them to ship? I made a order about a week ago. How many of y'all live in usa?
Live in europe, it took longer than expected.
sent an email asking how could i tracked they said it hadnt been shipped yet because of black friday sales...
They send me an urgent package the next day.

Decent enough i guess

But it took like 2 weeks

Remember, it's the Christmas rush, and the biggest ever, and it's coming from Spain. Last December it took about 10 days to get here Fedex. I usually get my package in 7 days or less! One of 6 orders has took two weeks, and that was in May at the peak of the pandemic

How long did it take them to ship? I made a order about a week ago. How many of y'all live in usa?

Back