Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember, it's the Christmas rush, and the biggest ever, and it's coming from Spain. Last December it took about 10 days to get here Fedex. I usually get my package in 7 days or less! One of 6 orders has took two weeks, and that was in May at the peak of the pandemic
Well It is definitely a good thing I still have a couple beans. Guess it will be amnesia haze and sour diesel next round. I bought 6 different strains and I will be making my own seeds from now on. Thanks for the quick responses

How long did it take them to ship? I made a order about a week ago. How many of y'all live in usa?
In Colorado my last shipment took 30 days. It is a real slow down in Denver delivery. I do suppose that all over the pond shipments take a lot longer

Yeah, it seems the bigger the post office, the longer the wait. I've had a package that has sat in a distribution center for 7 days now... after taking 10 days to get there. between ther holiday mail and the new head fuckup running our postal system, we're all screwed.

In Colorado my last shipment took 30 days. It is a real slow down in Denver delivery. I do suppose that all over the pond shipments take a lot longer

Just smoked smoke of the cured Gorilla Glue. I'm SOOOooo F'n stoned!

:baked::baked:
It's nappy time it you let yourself relax too much. Does make a nice late night sleepytyme toke.

Even just one day makes a difference! And I've had Blue Dragons finish in as little as 60 days before, but going to let these run at least 70 days. I'm excited! Might hit my goal of 20g per plant!
Did some minor defoliation, just a leaf here and there mostly. And this grow has answered my question of plant density with these pots and this strain. I'd thought that I'd trim off branches and go for a single cola, but they have filled the space without much overlap.

And ohhh boy! I'
I'm going to have LOTS of trim for hash!

The Orange Bisquits put on a growth spurt also!

Blue Dragon pic1 -12-20-2020.jpg

@pop22 My Linda seeds are doing great. Fat Blueberry back left and Cheese Berry right front are both 63 today. Malawi X NL, back right, is 96. She has drank her last water and I will let her sit for a few days, IF I CAN BE PATIENT :cheers:

1608480455265.jpeg

I tried Malawi x NL and she was very very very nice. Mellow high and it keeps giving more. I highly recommend you all try her. Yes, I got her from Linda Seeds.
1608480841642.jpeg

May the spirit of Christmas melt everyone heart.

I'm drooling over that Blueberry! They all look great! And that Malawi x NL looks and sounds interesting!

@pop22 My Linda seeds are doing great. Fat Blueberry back left and Cheese Berry right front are both 63 today. Malawi X NL, back right, is 96. She has drank her last water and I will let her sit for a few days, IF I CAN BE PATIENT :cheers:

View attachment 1267233

I tried Malawi x NL and she was very very very nice. Mellow high and it keeps giving more. I highly recommend you all try her. Yes, I got her from Linda Seeds.
View attachment 1267236

May the spirit of Christmas melt everyone heart.

I'm drooling over that Blueberry! They all look great! And that Malawi x NL looks and sounds interesting!
Yes, I alway like a NL. and this was for me so balanced and a nice buzz. Also this is ACE Seed first auto = :headbang:

I'm averaging 6 gallons a day of solution to feed all plants. Made 20 gallons last night/this morning!

Back