Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm averaging 6 gallons a day of solution to feed all plants. Made 20 gallons last night/this morning!
I feel like a beast of burden aka water buffalo also. every two days Fat Blue and Cheese Berry take in 16 liters of nute mix from rez. Have a great Holidays. It is a labor of love, but I ain't hauling them out of the tent. I need to move the tent back the direction it was with the "door" facing me when I come into the tent room. This will make it easier for me to move a pot or two out of the tent. This is one reason I use the AutoPots.

I emailed Linda and told them I needed them before Christmas ( because I will be out of town for over a week)and they made it happen. Awesome customer service and quick response. I must tip my hat. Nicely done. I will definitely be making another order soon.

I emailed Linda and told them I needed them before Christmas ( because I will be out of town for over a week)and they made it happen. Awesome customer service and quick response. I must tip my hat. Nicely done. I will definitely be making another order soon.
Good to hear that.

Now that's cool!

Well,i receives an e mail during the nite saying they are shipping to Canada.Website say only Europe and Spain...I asked for a comfirmation and will let you know.
Any good customer service oriented company will ship what they can when they can. Linda is a great company.

Back