Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, over due for an update!

First, the GG auto in the miniscrog. I've got to check the trichs but I don't think she's quite done yet at day 89.... thankfully she's not taking up production space. Buds have gotten FAT! Many I can't wrap my hand around. I'm not even going to guess a final weight, hard to tell really, but i can say, those buds are solid! So it is going to be a nice harvest, what ever the amount!

Going to start some Mazar XL autos from Linda shortly!

GG Auto pic1 -1-13-2021.jpg
x c

Ok, over due for an update!

First, the GG auto in the miniscrog. I've got to check the trichs but I don't think she's quite done yet at day 89.... thankfully she's not taking up production space. Buds have gotten FAT! Many I can't wrap my hand around. I'm not even going to guess a final weight, hard to tell really, but i can say, those buds are solid! So it is going to be a nice harvest, what ever the amount!

Going to start some Mazar XL autos from Linda shortly!

View attachment 1275831x c
Nice big buds! Got some same auto mazar xl coming from lindaseeds too.

Update:

Chopped the GG auto today. She was starting to grow new leaves out of the buds, like she was revegging or something and I said uh uh lol. And That little plant ain't as little as she looks! Half of the buds I couldn't wrap my hand around! and she only took up a 20"x20 x27" ( 50cm x50cm x68cm ): space.
GG auto scrogged pic1 -1-16-2021.jpg
GG auto scrogged pic2 -1-16-2021.jpg
GG auto scrogged pic3 -1-16-2021.jpg
GG Buds pic1 -1-16-2021.jpg

Last edited:
Checked out Linda seeds too. Cant beat 1,50EUR for amnesia haze and AK fems.
My guess is they arent any different to mid- or high-price seeds. Yours look sexy as hell so :smokeit:
They were slow to refund me for an order that I never received but they did refund me eventually. Placed another order and got two of each AK and Amnesia Haze, ten euros with delivery lol
Dutch Passion take note please :smoking:

I have a dry total weight for the harvested Linda Seed: Fat Blueberry

Fat Blueberry is a happy lady for me and now I know why she is "Fat" ...... Harvest came in at 605 grams or 0.6o kg, 21.33 oz or 1.33 pounds. This was grown in AutoPots in the small 2.2 gal pot with Mega Crop v3. Look in my signature for the link.

Thank you Linda Seeds.

1611862725083.png

Back