Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sooooooooooo this thread sorta became this thread: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/multi-strain-auto-grow-by-pop22.79532/#post-2321820

But I'll post some pics here today. I change up my style now and then but I'l always growing multi strain i's just how like to grow! So I'm consolidating some threads. All my cab grows will likekly go there too. Besides the multistrain in one tent grow, I've got Super Sativa Seed Club's Pineapple Poison growing in another. My cabs and small tent are shut down right now. Eventually, like over the winter, I'll get some project going involving small plants lol!

Here's the multi strain which is, Blue Dragon CBD, Dark Devil, Bubba Trouble, and Wizard's Aprentice x Tangie:

Untitled.png

Pineapple Poison

Pineapple poison pic1 -9-28-2020.jpg

And I forgot to say, Linda Seeds Mazar is some great weed! If you like a good, stoney couchlock, layback and wonder what the hell your watching on TV, this is your weed! I love this stuff! In fact, I'll be dropping a couple soon! And check out @WildBill 's Gorilla Glue Autos from Linda Seeds! Freaking monsters!

And I forgot to say, Linda Seeds Mazar is some great weed! If you like a good, stoney couchlock, layback and wonder what the hell your watching on TV, this is your weed! I love this stuff! In fact, I'll be dropping a couple soon! And check out @WildBill 's Gorilla Glue Autos from Linda Seeds! Freaking monsters!
Your not joking there huge both of them and he's even snuck some test buds and said it's already very good so I'm excited to see how they finish not to mention that gelato 33 he's got a bit smaller overall size wise but beautiful dense sticky nugs

So I've got 3 different breeders in my tent right now but my Fat Blueberry (like a dollar for this seed) is by far the healthiest. Only 20 days old and already big enough to top

EB804CE6-290A-4265-9404-3C3270CA05B8.jpeg

B570F5A5-6709-421A-93FD-953533A6F049.jpeg

Looks like this is gonna have a really nice canopy when I'm done training it

That's the first Linda Strain that I grew. You'll love it!

So I've got 3 different breeders in my tent right now but my Fat Blueberry (like a dollar for this seed) is by far the healthiest. Only 20 days old and already big enough to top

View attachment 1238121

View attachment 1238120

View attachment 1238121

View attachment 1238120
Sure looks great can't wait to get a larger area to try some new to me seeds lol

Linda Seeds Mazar <> :2cents: *&* Good :baked:

Alright dammit! LOL!
What's the structure on the Mazar ?

Back