Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tried to order from Linda but am having trouble with the payment. I'm literally throwing my money at them and it keeps telling me theres an error lol. I may try to contact them and try again in the future

They replied to an email I sent this morning within an hour! Not saying they can get back to you that quick, but I've communicated with them before and they were prompt and very helpful, send them a email!

Just tried to order from Linda but am having trouble with the payment. I'm literally throwing my money at them and it keeps telling me theres an error lol. I may try to contact them and try again in the future

It has been there customer service that has made them a company i do business with, not just their prices. In fact, customer service and geed selection are more important to me than best prices. After dealing with Attitude and MSNL both of whom I got sarcastic responses from on top of MSNL fucking up the same order twice... Hell, Mephisto is the only other seed company I can say I've had excellent service from. My one order through Seedsman was good.

And here's a little tid bit for everyone, most of your major seed companies farm out the actual seed production to the same places that supply the little companies like Linda. Search Northern Lights Auto on any seedbank and I'll bet at minimum 60% all came from the same stock. So some times you get what you pay for, and sometimes you don't!

And here's a little tid bit for everyone, most of your major seed companies farm out the actual seed production to the same places that supply the little companies like Linda. Search Northern Lights Auto on any seedbank and I'll bet at minimum 60% all came from the same stock. So some times you get what you pay for, and sometimes you don't!

I suspected something like this, too.

Seed Stockers is at least a bit more clear about this, the DP connection and description of the seed producers.
And if you look at the bulk / cheap seed sources, you can usually track down the "branded" breeder behind the strain.

I figure that the branded breeders would have a fair idea of how many seeds of a given strain they'd sell in a year.
But think of actually producing the seeds -- even a smaller flowering room filled with clones of the mother,
hit that with a big cloned pollen donor or two, and the number of seeds is going to be huge.
Just add another small room, the cost is not much, but the number of seeds to sell is now doubled.
But demand for the branded strains is going to stay about the same.

What to do? Sell it under another name at 1/2, 1/4, 1/10th the price.

Will do i got the banana auto, giant devil auto, and purple kush auto. For my friend I got dinachem auto, Gelato #33 auto and got some fast buds green crack for freebies. Curious to see what Linda Seeds banana kush auto is like. I'm currently growing some Dutch passion banana blaze autos. So will be a good back to back comparison

Will do i got the banana auto, giant devil auto, and purple kush auto. For my friend I got dinachem auto, Gelato #33 auto and got some fast buds green crack for freebies. Curious to see what Linda Seeds banana kush auto is like. I'm currently growing some Dutch passion banana blaze autos. So will be a good back to back comparison

I'm pretty sure that "Giant Devil" is the same as Sweet Seeds' "Big Devil XL", it's a cross of the Big Devil 2.0 Auto x Jack Herer, IIRC.
I want to see more grows of those Big Devil XLs, they look very good, Sweet Seeds have a few Jack Herer crosses, and their Jack 47 is great!
Comparing the DP Banana Blaze to the Linda Banana is a good idea, wink wink...

Hey @pop22 how is the way was it blue berry ghost og auto? I'm excited I had a Bruce banner x 7 ghosts og and I loved it.

I'll get some pics in the morning. The Blueberry Ghost OG is growing nicely, don't think she's flowered yet though. I'll let her go another 10 days and if he hasn't flower I'll put her on 12/12 for a week.

Just got another order from Linda seeds. I'll post a pic with the update!

Hey @pop22 how is the way was it blue berry ghost og auto? I'm excited I had a Bruce banner x 7 ghosts og and I loved it.

Back