Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got another order from Linda seeds. I'll post a pic with the update!

Holy Smokes Batman! I’ve been gone for a long while and come back to you still loving Linda Seeds. That’s great to hear they have been keeping you happy.

How the heck have you been? I haven’t grown a plant in months and it was driving me crazy.

A friend of mine had a couple GG4 clones recently, first time grower, and when things started looking bad she insisted on bringing them to me. So a couple rescued gorillas is probably the only reason I’ve gotten back into growing, but man does it feel good. Just flipped them a week ago and other than the mag deficiency they don’t look bad and stretched two inches. I can see why she was having issues with these, besides her being new to it, these two plants are pigs. First week after the flip and they are up to five grams MC2.0 to a gallon, plus sugar candy and bud explosion. They still look hungry so will be upping it again on the next feeding. I even had to throw some Epson salts at them in a foliar spray. I have a feeling when they fully stretch, if I can feed them enough, they are going to fill my 4x4.
D854C1C8-2ADA-4474-8C3A-BFCB68078176.jpeg

Here they are after a good drink and spray down with ES sunbathing on the front porch. It was only 60° out but still one of the nicest days so far this year and the ladies were loving it.

I hope you and yours have been doing well in these crazy times. Probably one of the reasons I’m back to growing, to feel I can control something. Hopefully, I’m back for now. Since Linda Seeds seems to be working out well for you, I’m going to have to go find some seeds to order, the blueberry sounds interesting. Like I need anymore seeds, but I do enjoy collecting strains.

☮️

Holy Smokes Batman! I’ve been gone for a long while and come back to you still loving Linda Seeds. That’s great to hear they have been keeping you happy.

How the heck have you been? I haven’t grown a plant in months and it was driving me crazy.

A friend of mine had a couple GG4 clones recently, first time grower, and when things started looking bad she insisted on bringing them to me. So a couple rescued gorillas is probably the only reason I’ve gotten back into growing, but man does it feel good. Just flipped them a week ago and other than the mag deficiency they don’t look bad and stretched two inches. I can see why she was having issues with these, besides her being new to it, these two plants are pigs. First week after the flip and they are up to five grams MC2.0 to a gallon, plus sugar candy and bud explosion. They still look hungry so will be upping it again on the next feeding. I even had to throw some Epson salts at them in a foliar spray. I have a feeling when they fully stretch, if I can feed them enough, they are going to fill my 4x4.
View attachment 1185442
Here they are after a good drink and spray down with ES sunbathing on the front porch. It was only 60° out but still one of the nicest days so far this year and the ladies were loving it.

I hope you and yours have been doing well in these crazy times. Probably one of the reasons I’m back to growing, to feel I can control something. Hopefully, I’m back for now. Since Linda Seeds seems to be working out well for you, I’m going to have to go find some seeds to order, the blueberry sounds interesting. Like I need anymore seeds, but I do enjoy collecting strains.

Glad to see you here.

GOOD to see you back! Those GGs look great!

View attachment 1185442

Update:

Looks like the Blueberry Ghost OG is starting to flower finally! She's looking good no problems so far. I'm excited to she what she does in flower.

Bl. Ghost OG pic1 -5-1-2020.jpg

Some of the seeds I bought from Linda. Pic does not include my first order which I ordered without retail packaging. They were interesting, the tubes were hand labeled and the letters were TINY lol! Legible when blown up with my phone's camera. So there is maybe another 6 or so varieties. Hell, with these and everything else I have, i won't live long enough to grow them all lol!

Linda seeds orders.jpg

Some of the seeds I bought from Linda. Pic does not include my first order which I ordered without retail packaging. They were interesting, the tubes were hand labeled and the letters were TINY lol! Legible when blown up with my phone's camera. So there is maybe another 6 or so varieties. Hell, with these and everything else I have, i won't live long enough to grow them all lol!

View attachment 1187136
looks like a great time to plan the next 10 years of grows. I am heading to Linda's right now.

Made an order with wickedpissah and Linda seeds right before 420. I love me some mephistogenetics but whenever I'm ready to order, they aren't open! Wickedpissah was a breeze to deal with and I got my beans within days. Still waiting on Linda but considering I didn't opt for stealth shipping, the order may never come. Wicked pissah came out to be about 5-7 bucks a seed which is great. With Linda I dropped 70 bucks after taxes and shipping and ordered like 25 seeds which is just outrageous. Thanks for the post pop22. This site is always keeping people up to date with the latest and greatest.

iHell, with these and everything else I have, i won't live long enough to grow them all lol!
:rofl: I know what you mean pop. I started a spreadsheet to keep track of mine and every time I consider buying more I have to remind myself of what is already in the fridge. It’s amazing what seeds you can amass while growing, buying, and trading. I mostly use Strainly now, but constantly have to slap my hands to keep from getting more. Currently in Photos I have 32 strains and a total of 148 seeds, Autos 27 strains total of 160 seeds. That’s not counting seeds I have breed myself or the vials of random bagseed, that I liked when I smoked it at some point in the past.

if we ever go legal for home grows I will have a lot of flowering ladies in my yard.

Not counting my own strains, I have about 24 auto strains about 110 seeds and about 22 photos about 200 seeds. Then about 900 blue dragons, 300 dolly dragon, 350 Black Dragon, and about 2500 Black and Blue!

Back