Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never tried Seed Stockers. I seen many who grew them but I want to try many many more. I only want to buy single seeds if I have not grown a particular strain. So Linda offers that option for me. Also I did tag you on my new grow, or so I think I did. Unless I put them in the wrong place. :nono:

I prefer to get a few seeds of a strain at a time.
Not just cheaper, but reduces number of orders, means reduced risk.
Yes, you tagged me in "times are changing". :D

Seed Stockers is ok. I see they've jacked up their prices twice already.... and they don't ship to the USA.

Avoid Bulk Seeds like the plague they are!

Seedstockers still cheap though, haha.
Thanks for info on Bulk, however.

I love their Blueberry auto! Great bud, In fact I just finished the last of it. I'll grow some more this fall!

How is their blueberry? do you have a smoke report on it or journal on that variety? i like the idea of blueberry but one of my first ever grows was a blueberry photoperiod and it was pretty underwhelming. I'm always looking for something with some flavor and muscle relaxing for my wife's fibro meds

It's good enough that I'll grow it again! And not many make my grow it again list and I've grown at least 100 strains of canna. Vape it and you'll get a mild taste and a great mellow stone. Yield is decent too. The grow is in this thread.

How is their blueberry? do you have a smoke report on it or journal on that variety? i like the idea of blueberry but one of my first ever grows was a blueberry photoperiod and it was pretty underwhelming. I'm always looking for something with some flavor and muscle relaxing for my wife's fibro meds

Growers Choice are quite reasonable on some of their strains and recently come across a brand called Professor Trichome which is in the 1.50 ball park.

Do you know if these strains are good quality?

Growers choice are definitely and their photoperiods are very good too , grown a couple of sherbets from Pro Tric which turned out very colourful, sure they are mass produced on a commercial basis but for the price you cant go wrong and you can always find that special plant like with any seeds.

I see nothing great about Grower's Choice seeds when i can get the same strains elsewhere for 50% or more less Take their Northern Lights auto. $95.00 for ten seeds. I just bought ten from Linda Seeds for $15.00................... And this ismy third purchace from Linda i find the quality of their seeds quite good. Seedsman prices also are better too and they have good quality also.

Growers choice are definitely and their photoperiods are very good too , grown a couple of sherbets from Pro Tric which turned out very colourful, sure they are mass produced on a commercial basis but for the price you cant go wrong and you can always find that special plant like with any seeds.

I see nothing great about Grower's Choice seeds when i can get the same strains elsewhere for 50% or more less Take their Northern Lights auto. $95.00 for ten seeds. I just bought ten from Linda Seeds for $15.00................... And this ismy third purchace from Linda i find the quality of their seeds quite good. Seedsman prices also are better too and they have good quality also.
Well, I buy a lot of singles myself, works out well for me. I have tried Linda in the past, one good plant out 4 or 5 different strains. All depends your own personal preference too and what strain your after. Buy a pack of MAC from Capulator or buy a pack of MAC copies from someone else for a 3rd of the cost. Growers choice its just one company I have used and dont think they are the be all but a single a seed for around 5 GBP is good based on the plants I have had in return, I like Seedsman myself. Pretty sure most of the low cost seeds are mass produced in Spain and then purchased by companies like Linda, Professor Trich and other bulk seed suppliers hence the low price, there are good plants to be found but in my experience you need to go through a few more seeds to find them.

Last edited:
Back