Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep forgetting about Linda seeds, I want to grow enough of one strain in one run to find a keeper male. For photos it's a bit trickier, but I have loved my Pakistan Valley from World of Seeds, and their regular land race seeds are not bad for cost so I will be getting 20-30 of the PV's as I want to have some decent land race stock to play with.

Right now I am collecting pollen from my Highrise auto Fire 99 to play with, he's not ideal but I want to practice and a buddy wants to just get some seeds made free so it works.

I've got a few seeds left that came direct of the Rif Mountains of Morocco. If I can get them to grow I'm going to breed them to get a fresh generation. This is a great hashplant!

Auto regs are very hard to find in commercial strains. However, Emerald Triangle has some very nice autos in regs, like Headlights Kush auto.

Heck yeah. I'm working on making regular version of several Mephisto and Portal seeds right now. I'll maintain a lifetime supply of AvT, White Crack, Blue Toof, Citrus Noir, Goldwalker and Stone Dragon to share with anyone. All my favorites from now until I'm as old as @MrOldBoy

;)

Experienced is what you meaning to say, I forgive ya - Kids make mistakes! :crying:

I've got a few seeds left that came direct of the Rif Mountains of Morocco. If I can get them to grow I'm going to breed them to get a fresh generation. This is a great hashplant!

Auto regs are very hard to find in commercial strains. However, Emerald Triangle has some very nice autos in regs, like Headlights Kush auto.

Damn, lucky guy you are!

Fingers crossed they germ for you, let us know please :woohoo1:

I wanted to pop back in here. I had grown 3 autos from Lindaseeds. Popped seeds mid May, last week the last was jarred. Got about 150g of all of them. Could be better but they did finish quick. Very happy with the results.

7b98781c76eed530aea2d9c26cf3886e.jpg

Update:

My Blueberry is flowering nicely! Seems to be Sativa dom from the looks. And she is flowering nicely! I guess that explains it being at day 80 and still only about 1/2 through flowering. One of the smaller plants is about done I'm going to chop her tomorrow! I'll get pics of the 2 smaller and post tomorrow.

I upped the feed to 550 ppms of MC 2 and she's has handled it well, no nute burn or toxicity.

View attachment 1056880 I am battling f'n spider mites, I got lax and that's a big mistake! I'm spraying all plants with 70% Isopropyl alcohol mixed with 2 parts water, one alcohol. Now you could use 35% mixed 1:1 but its cheaper to use 70%. It does no harm to the plants and the mites can't build a tolerance, it kills them by dehydrating them. I'm spraying daily for 3 days, them every other day for a week, then twice a week for the next 2 weeks.

View attachment 1056914

Good info on the iso against spider mites, ive just had a few myself and used neem and EM1, took a few squirts but got there in the end. Will try the iso next time :)

Good info on the iso against spider mites, ive just had a few myself and used neem and EM1, took a few squirts but got there in the end. Will try the iso next time :)

I second the ISO, found the 99% at the drug store and mix it 3 parts water to 1 part ISO. Followed that with predatory mites, then a very thorough clean and sanitation of the tents and room once the harvest was done. Have not seen a spider mite in months :thumbsup:

This was an awsome read and the more genetics that are documented the better I really enjoy seedsman genetics, kera, and seedsupreme I've ran about 4 or more strains from each place and impressed for price but this is cheaper still so bravo

Back