Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got a few seeds left that came direct of the Rif Mountains of Morocco. If I can get them to grow I'm going to breed them to get a fresh generation. This is a great hashplant!

Auto regs are very hard to find in commercial strains. However, Emerald Triangle has some very nice autos in regs, like Headlights Kush auto.

La Buena Hierba has a nice range of auto regs.
Mainly haze/sativa doms, but also indicas.
Mainly bred for northern European outdoor grows.
A lot are bred for haze quality high, haze wet / moisture resistance, but indica fast flowering, by the look of it.
I've had 12/12 germination success so far.
Lost a few due to bad weather, and the oldest are at 2/2 female though...

i need to rebuild my seed stock so nice to see this option, i'll check them out. i've been looking to see who's running 4/20 seed specials.
i just started some dutch passion Banana Blaze and blackberry kush but my old seed stock is having Awful germ rates i think my storage was getting too much light swing/temp flux and used up their stored energy reserves. if they pop its just barely and then cant push out of their own shells fully.

I just put in my third order with them! Got 10 of their Northen Lights auto, I've heard there pretty good. Got some other strains I've been wanting too. I got that Blueberry Ghost OG from Linda. Ohh I'm getting theor new Gorilla Glue auto also. I've have had good experience buying from them.

I just put in my third order with them! Got 10 of their Northen Lights auto, I've heard there pretty good. Got some other strains I've been wanting too. I got that Blueberry Ghost OG from Linda. Ohh I'm getting theor new Gorilla Glue auto also. I've have had good experience buying from them.
I also have placed an order with them. Speedy delivery and good seeds. I am growing some of them now. I am on a blue/blueberry hunt. I got the Purple Kush Auto and the Fat Blueberry Auto. The Purple Kush is 3 weeks old and looking good. The Fat Bluecerry has some issues but she has survived. All seeds from Linda have germinated. Keep up the good work.

La Buena Hierba has a nice range of auto regs.
Mainly haze/sativa doms, but also indicas.
Mainly bred for northern European outdoor grows.
A lot are bred for haze quality high, haze wet / moisture resistance, but indica fast flowering, by the look of it.
I've had 12/12 germination success so far.
Lost a few due to bad weather, and the oldest are at 2/2 female though...
I too have ordered from Lind Seeds and would say to give them a try. Inexpensive seeds that produce are always welcomed.
DSC_9987.jpeg

I love their Blueberry auto! Great bud, In fact I just finished the last of it. I'll grow some more this fall!

I also have placed an order with them. Speedy delivery and good seeds. I am growing some of them now. I am on a blue/blueberry hunt. I got the Purple Kush Auto and the Fat Blueberry Auto. The Purple Kush is 3 weeks old and looking good. The Fat Bluecerry has some issues but she has survived. All seeds from Linda have germinated. Keep up the good work.

I too have ordered from Lind Seeds and would say to give them a try. Inexpensive seeds that produce are always welcomed.

Thanks for sharing, @Nosias -- I was checking their site the other day.
Look a little bit more than Seedstockers, but can send to my location.
Also, can get other breeders' seeds from their site, too.
Though, I have had Seedstockers in my sights for a while.
And they are also totally quality seeds at very low prices, e.g. the BCN Critical XL, BCN Power Plant, etc.

Thanks for sharing, @Nosias -- I was checking their site the other day.
Look a little bit more than Seedstockers, but can send to my location.
Also, can get other breeders' seeds from their site, too.
Though, I have had Seedstockers in my sights for a while.
And they are also totally quality seeds at very low prices, e.g. the BCN Critical XL, BCN Power Plant, etc.
I have never tried Seed Stockers. I seen many who grew them but I want to try many many more. I only want to buy single seeds if I have not grown a particular strain. So Linda offers that option for me. Also I did tag you on my new grow, or so I think I did. Unless I put them in the wrong place. :nono:

Back