Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might want to give 'm a bit more cal/mag as the new growth is very light colored. Just as a preventative measure :cheers:
I think they will need that extra bump in the back until stretching has passed, when they are good and well into flower.
Beside that lighter color the plants look amazingly healthy. Love that serrated young growth, you can almost cut glass with it :eyebrows:

I add 0,4ec of cal/mag to my solution and feeding them ;) let's see how they reacting

I hope the plants showing up some flowers soon preflower are seeing

IMG_20230204_085308.jpg

What's wrong with the genetics??? Where is the Budding showing up i see some Pistols with Hair's but most autos are finishing Streching at this Age Day 47 here

View attachment 1563130View attachment 1563131
You may have a "monster" in your tent. I have Auto go 120 days. Enjoy enjoy enjoy. Each lady is unique as I always say. Enjoy her uniqueness. She will be a beauty.

I have to Crop my Auto White Widow it's sucks she still not really flowering ore she is in but she is so Damm late it sucks so much i need to throw my new seedlings away because there is no place for them :( I have to wait a week to see if she flowering ore i need to switch to 12/12 shit is that

IMG_20230211_101926.jpg
IMG_20230211_101949.jpg

Back