Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and the tent is offline during summertime, so..
Yeah, I keep forgetting about the cost of electricity over there especially since my electric co op is one of the cheapest in the country here.

So yeah guys!!! That Force of Nature guy on Strainly is really someone I can recommend!!
Just received the first envelope he sent me and transferred another 25$ into his account as promised.
Besides the 10 seeds I bought he also sent me two original Mephisto Wedding seeds and another 10 pack of a cross with Grape Crinkleberry and something else... To stoned now to get up and check, sorry. :baked:
I'm very stoked with all those interesting crosses, but my seasons dance card is already full, between all the extra's he sent me and the Christmas pack I ordered from Mephisto itself!!! So, be warry in the coming months as there will be loads of Meph genetics running in my greenhouse and I'll soon find out if that Port & Stilton I once grew was a once off or if all their cultivars are on par with that one :thumbsup:

Cheap seeds not mean not Quality the Guy from Linda told me they test over 15 years deeds from cheap to expensive and the don't find a different sometimes good quality bring not good weend and the same for cheap ore they bring great stuff with cheap seeds it can happening with low and expensive but I am not a Breeder ;)

I smoke a Fat Joint first Smoke the Day and I am not as High what I am bevore when i smoke a few tokes but the weed looks great but I am truly belive the the weed getting much stronger later on but I am always on enough weed from crops bevore so i don't have to smoke the weed that i harvest 2 weeks ago. So i try to tell my brain the weed isn't cure enough and the power comes in the next weeks i hope because i don't like to smoke a 2g joint to feel anything xD I am High know but very gentle but it needs stronger and it looks not like not quality weed so am confused but i smoke good cure shit the last month xD

Here is the Banana Bud after 2 weeks i think
View attachment 1552937
Not good stuff way to weak

Good to see the thread still active! I need to catch up after being absent so long!

I've been smoking Linda Seeds auto Wedding cake. DAMN good smoke! Better than the WC I bought in a dispensary in Phoenix ! I've grown the photo period also and it's' in my top ten favorite strains! ve got 3 Wedding Cake and 4 Sunset Sherbet started right now and they'll be ging into my 4x4 indoor raised bed!

Here are my current Linda girls, in a 4x4 raised be indoors

Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake plant1 -4-18-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake plant2 -4-18-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake plant3 -4-18-2023.jpg

Sunset Sherbet

Sunset Sherbet plant1.jpg
Sunset Sherbet plant2.jpg
Sunset Sherbet plant3.jpg
Sunset Sherbet plant4.jpg

Hey @pop22
Have you grown Linda's Northern Lights? One of my Vet guys said it was his favorite and he's not gonna find any in ShadowLand.
She gets pretty big and runs fairly long, right? I've never had any and I have 5 seeds.:eyebrows:

Hey @pop22
Have you grown Linda's Northern Lights? One of my Vet guys said it was his favorite and he's not gonna find any in ShadowLand.
She gets pretty big and runs fairly long, right? I've never had any and I have 5 seeds.:eyebrows:
I grew their auto nl in a 2gal got more than a few ozs off her but not sure if NL is supposed to be fruity cause it kinda was. Buds were dense too, kinda reminded me of their fat blueberry.

Wish I had the pics they were in my phone that got saltwater damage.

Hey @pop22
Yes actually, I just recently grew some. I've grown several breeders NL and this is one off the better ones! My plants where rather small but I think that was my fault, too much compost. But hey, it was an experiment lol!

Back