Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my report on ordering from Force Of Nature. I spent $45 and he sent me 40 seeds-20 of the Gelato x GSC I ordered, along with a free pack of Gelato 41 x Dino Meat. My order arrived in New Mexico from Canada in 9 days.

It's going to be at least two months before I can grow it though....

Here's my report on ordering from Force Of Nature. I spent $45 and he sent me 40 seeds-20 of the Gelato x GSC I ordered, along with a free pack of Gelato 41 x Dino Meat. My order arrived in New Mexico from Canada in 9 days.

It's going to be at least two months before I can grow it though....
Thanks for the headsup mate.
I made contact with him and he said he would resend. This time I'm letting him send it to a friend in the uk. :thumbsup:

So my original order from Force of Nature on Strainly didn't arrive and like he promised, he resent the order to my mate in the UK. This arrived today and I must say I'm completely flabbergasted at the amount of seeds he sent over. According to him, he only sent me two 'original' Mephisto Wedding seeds with the first parcel, which he had left over after breeding with it. I already would have been grateful for getting those as 'freebies'. But to hear my mate call out all the cultivars he has sent me, I can only shout out from every rooftop that this guy surely is a great person and I'll surely order again from him in the future.

The cultivars he sent over are:
  • Sour stomper x grape crinkleberry
  • Mephisto wedding x forum stomper
  • Mango smile x grape crinkleberry
  • Sour liver x livers bx
FoN
giphy.gif

So my original order from Force of Nature on Strainly didn't arrive and like he promised, he resent the order to my mate in the UK. This arrived today and I must say I'm completely flabbergasted at the amount of seeds he sent over. According to him, he only sent me two 'original' Mephisto Wedding seeds with the first parcel, which he had left over after breeding with it. I already would have been grateful for getting those as 'freebies'. But to hear my mate call out all the cultivars he has sent me, I can only shout out from every rooftop that this guy surely is a great person and I'll surely order again from him in the future.

• Sour liver x livers bx
FoN
giphy.gif
Wow - looks like he really hooked you up! I don't know if I want to try 'livers' but anything with Sour Stomper, Forum Stomper or Mango Smile should be good. Mango Smile is good weed. Even my granddaughter thinks so.

Wow - looks like he really hooked you up! I don't know if I want to try 'livers' but anything with Sour Stomper, Forum Stomper or Mango Smile should be good. Mango Smile is good weed. Even my granddaughter thinks so.
Yeah, I promised my mate that everything that came into his mailbox would be split in halve so, I'm still not complaining and my mate is happy, and he can use a pet on the shoulder right about now :bighug:
He does so much for other people, he deserves what's coming he's way ♥

This my Auto White Widow after 10 Day's of 12/12

Know she is Streching so it's proof that she isn't an Automatic Linda's has to shamed by themselfe say to me i doing something wrong... I wait for the End of Strech and will send them Pictures from the Photo White Widow.

The Good news are she is a Monster ore i make a Monster of her lol
IMG_20230222_120314.jpg
IMG_20230222_120312.jpg
IMG_20230222_120307.jpg
IMG_20230222_120258.jpg

• Sour liver x livers bx
FoN
giphy.gif
Hey you guys :toke:

Exiting update on the Strainly order from Force of Nature. :biggrin:
This morning I got a mail from the post office that there was a package for which I needed to pay a customs fee before it would be released...It appears that this parcel had been lying with customs for almost two months!!! Grrrrr.....F#(kers!!
So after paying almost as much as the seeds had costed me, I'm now very anxious for that envelope to arrive...I do hope they didn't open it, but if they did I wouldn't be getting this kind of mail, but rather another one in which I need to distance myself from that "item" and not to be fined, lol
Anyway, told FoN a couple of weeks ago that if the original envelope did arrive I would let him know and send another 25$ as he is a honest seller and this is the right thing to do :d5:

Hey you guys :toke:

Exiting update on the Strainly order from Force of Nature. :biggrin:
This morning I got a mail from the post office that there was a package for which I needed to pay a customs fee before it would be released...It appears that this parcel had been lying with customs for almost two months!!! Grrrrr.....F#(kers!!
So after paying almost as much as the seeds had costed me, I'm now very anxious for that envelope to arrive...I do hope they didn't open it, but if they did I wouldn't be getting this kind of mail, but rather another one in which I need to distance myself from that "item" and not to be fined, lol
Anyway, told FoN a couple of weeks ago that if the original envelope did arrive I would let him know and send another 25$ as he is a honest seller and this is the right thing to do :d5:
So, can we tentatively set our mutual grow off for Juniesh? I just dropped the SS WW in pots this morning so figuring a 3 month time frame there.

So, can we tentatively set our mutual grow off for Juniesh?
Sounds great! Except starting a grow that late in the greenhouse is a no go with mold and the tent is offline during summertime, so... Maybe the beginning of June would do right?
Let's meet up backstage to see if we can come to some arrangement about the start date?
giphy.gif

Back